• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Cold Water Extraction for A LOT of 5/325 hydrocodone pills

bigzip44

Bluelighter
Hello all,

I've been searching fruitlessly for a CWE method that is specific to what I have and is also accurate and simply enough for someone that has never done one. I'm hoping that you guys and gals could provide me with a good explanation on how to extract hydrocodone from 5/325 norco's. My main concern so far is that the majority of these guides that I've found have used codeine formulations and, as I don't know if there is a significant difference between extracting codeine from APAP and hydrocodone, I would like to know the answer to that and then further, find a better, clearer CWE guide.

If you see this, and could provide a link to a good guide or copy/paste one onto this thread, that would be very helpful.

The few issues I am trying to grasp and I have been unable to figure out:

1. The one I mentioned above (difference between codeine, oxycodone and hydrocodone and what this means for extracting it from APAP)
2. How much water in liters and if the amount of water matters, per pill or per amount of hydrocodone/APAP
3. Timing as far as how long after stirring it in do I wait for it to settle before putting it in the freezer and then how long do I let it sit in the freezer
4. Which filter is optimal (coffee, a shirt, folded paper towels, etc)
5. Do I put ice in the mixture when I put the cup in the freezer
6. And all the other pieces of information I'll need to safely extract
7. On a final note I haven't found any information regarding how to do this with a larger amount of pills and I am curious if that is doable and how, if it is, it would be done but my main concerns are those listed above

Thank you for answering this tired but very important question for a first timer and I appreciate any help with good links/guides etcetera

Yes it's the exact same as codeine.

The more water you use, the less hydrocodone gets tied up in the leftover sludge. I just do it all in a tall glass and fill it up.

You can put it in the freezer any time after stirring (it will settle in the freezer anyways). The longer you can leave it before freezing, the better. I leave it until ice is just starting to form.

You don't have to put ice in it, and though it may speed things up, I wouldn't do it.

I don't know what you mean by doing it with a large amount of pills. If you mean for many doses, I wouldn't - drugs dissolved or suspended in water break down much more quickly because all the molecules are exposed to light.

Hi, SWIM just tried doing CWE 2 times. the first time it came out an tannish color (like ginger ale) and the second time it come out cloudy... SWIM has since put them in the fridge as SWim not sure if they are safe to drink... The next day, the cloudy one became a little more translucent but still a bit cloudy... ADVICE? THOUGHTS? Thanks in advance.

Last edited: