• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cold water extraction - codeine

Behappystayhappy

Bluelighter
I am planning on extracting APAP out of 20 codeine pills. Each pill contains 30mg codeine / 300mg APAP. Meaning i will extract 6 grams to make a 600mg codeine drink. I read that for extracting APAP, you need 10mL of water for every gram of APAP. So in theory, i could crush all 20 pills in 60mL of water, cool the water, and filter all 6 grams out? Putting 600mg of codeine into 60mL of water?

When doing CWEs I always used a little bit more water than the minimum as specified there, it's easier to handle and the amount of APAP you might be getting in there is gonna be negligible. Some people like to do it as you plan to with the minimum amount of water for the specified solubility, but I find that this often winds up with a lot of gunk and always suspect I'm losing a little opiates in there. just my $0.02

1/4 of a cup / 50ml for 20 222's/T1's, lukewarm water, crush pills on a sheet of paper, printing paper is perfect with a spoon, then funnel down the powder into that cup with the water, stir, put in fridge for 10-15 minutes, taking looks so it doesn't freeze is a good idea. Meanwhile, take 2 coffee filters, put them under running water, press them into a ball, and then gently give them back their original shape, just so they are wet, take another coffee mug, put those 2 coffee filters which are now pretty much turned as 1, mold it around the coffee mug and make sure it goes about 1/3 deep into the other mug, not too deep and certainly not barely in, making them wet, makes it easier to have them stick to the coffee mug and to slowly and safely leak out the codeine juice.

When the other cup's aspirin or tylenol is at the bottom and the water freezing cold, just slowly pour the water over the other mug with the now normally drier but solidly installed, don't dump it all at once go slow, and if balls of solids fall down, leave them there and let some of the liquid filter and go down before finishing dropping all the codeine juice in there.

Never failed me, unfortunately I always had to buy additional Mersyndols which are behind the counter headache pills, with the same old 8mg codeine, 325mg tylenol but also have 5mg of doxylamine, I would eat 5-6 of these on top of my drink, the doxylamine killing the annoying caffeine (I know theres no caffeine in the UK or Australia...Australia having the best deal where CWE isn't even needed with nurofen+, where you can detach the 12.5mg codeine bit away). Once I ordered me some Paramol from the UK, DHC + tylenol and it was really neat, DHC not being available here, a couple boxes meant I could get high 3 times at least, when I was just a medium opiate user.

Just did my first CWE. Probably wasted some but im glad i tried it. The cup in the freezer, after being in there, had a ton of the tylonal sunk to the bottom. When i pour the water into the filter, do i not pour the tyonal? Because i just threw that gunk out.

the gunk is the Tylenol which you should indeed throw out. once you perfect your technique you can actually get quite attractive looking crystals of acetaminophen believe it or not. but yes, filter, discard gunk, consume result, a dash of lemon and taking it cold helps with the taste

Yeah, I'd let the gunk settle on the filter...with 20 pills max (with 50ml of lukewarm water, it's the max it will take at once, 18 even is better for generic T1's), 222's aspirin is easier and just sticks down the coffee mug way easier, with generic T1's, the ball of gunk will be a bit large, and normally some will fall as your gently pour but I would let sit on the filter and then pour whatever's left after that falls down (the 2 wet filters become more solid together than before pre-moisted) and have all of that drain slowly, and when you get good at it, you can extract whatever's left that would take very long to wait after drop by drop by detaching the 2 glued by water filters that now solidifed, and carefully turn it into a pouch and gently press so the liquid is filtered and drops quicker, you can say the job is really done after that. Oh, and take a spoon and remove whatever solidified acetaminophen remaining in the filter before doing that, obviously.