• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Cold Turkey from pressed 30 mg "blues"

NYC2361197

Bluelighter
Hi.

I am looking for suggestions of anything to take to help me get through a week-long cold turkey opiate withdrawal. I have been taking "blues." No idea what's in them, could be some quantity of fentanyl. I am a 23-year-old woman. I have been trying to taper for months and just failing constantly. I have a week off work soon and I feel like this is my one opportunity to go all in and save my life. Any suggestions would be blessed. I have heard about Kratom and loperamide. Im looking for things like that. Even tea. I just want to feel somewhat in control of my pain :( . Thank you......

I am not really sure how this website works. If this isn't the right place to post this, I am sorry.

Hi.

I am looking for suggestions of anything to take to help me get through a week-long cold turkey opiate withdrawal. I have been taking "blues." No idea what's in them, could be some quantity of fentanyl. I am a 23-year-old woman. I have been trying to taper for months and just failing constantly. I have a week off work soon and I feel like this is my one opportunity to go all in and save my life. Any suggestions would be blessed. I have heard about Kratom and loperamide. Im looking for things like that. Even tea. I just want to feel somewhat in control of my pain :( . Thank you......

I am not really sure how this website works. If this isn't the right place to post this, I am sorry.
I have fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue and use Red Bali from the local smoke shop.

Kratom and loperamide are great. Usually 4-7g every 6 hours or so for kratom. Buying straight leaf is by far the most economical, extracts and such are way overpriced.

As far as loperamide, start low, 10-16mg, and if you still feel super sick 4 hours later, try more like 20mg. It's hard to guess how much you may need, as you don't know if you are taking fentanyl, and in what doses.

Both of these are physically addicting, so use them to taper, and not to stay on indefinitely. Used together correctly they could take 40-80% off of withdrawals. Miracles. Dont abuse them

I am looking for suggestions of anything to take to help me get through a week-long cold turkey opiate withdrawal. I have been taking "blues."
are you sure that these are opiates? i ask because here in the UK 'blues' refers to pills that should contain 10mg diazepam but these days could contain a number of types of benzos/analogues, and in this case the advice would be significantly different as cold turkey could put you at risk of death.

what i can say is that i have tried to taper/quit cold turkey/any quick route to get clean off a range of drugs and it never worked cos until i got into rehab i didn't realise that there is more to getting off drugs than stopping using. there is a reason you are using, an underlying psychological need that drugs are addressing, and you need to work out what that is and how to fulfill it. get every bit of help you can-counselling/therapy, drugs services, meetings (NA/SMART), and there's some great support on here too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi.

Hello!!
I suffer from chronic pain. Herniated discs fibromyalgia etc etc. But
I’ve been on and off those for year now so I can def help. If you want to msg me that’s fine too. There’s just a couple questions like how long you’ve been doing them. How strong r they exactly. I’m 34 and I’ve been an opioid addict for half of my life. I recently just came off pressed blues but it took other substances. Depending on the strength of them also. Now I have taken ones where it would knock me out and 600$ of heroin did that to me before. Then I’ve taken ones that were maybe 3x stronger than normal blues. The recent ones were prob 5x. It lasted a month. (I have an unnatural high tolerance to all medication ) But I ended up doing 10-15 a day for a week towards the end.
now I’m prescribed gabapentin. Gaba will work well.
how I did it and I dunno how I’m not withdrawals g to death right now is
I switched to normal blues for a week then weaned myself off those. This whole time I’m on kratom and 600mg gaba 4 times a day. After that I had subs. Now I just switched to the subs yesterday. Suboxone you need to wait til you’re withdrawaling to take. Subutex in my experience I didn’t need to. But I’ve been sniffing the sub and it’s helping a lot... there’s also a lot of other things that could help. Like I said I do need to know more before I could Fully help. It will not be fun but you can do it

Hello!!
I’ve been on and off those for year now so I can def help. If you want to msg me that’s fine too. There’s just a couple questions like how long you’ve been doing them. How strong r they exactly. I’m 34 and I’ve been an opioid addict for half of my life. I recently just came off pressed blues but it took other substances. Depending on the strength of them also. Now I have taken ones where it would knock me out and 600$ of heroin did that to me before. Then I’ve taken ones that were maybe 3x stronger than normal blues. The recent ones were prob 5x. It lasted a month. (I have an unnatural high tolerance to all medication ) But I ended up doing 10-15 a day for a week towards the end.
I switched to normal blues for a week then weaned myself off those. This whole time I’m on kratom and 600mg gaba 4 times a day. After that I had subs. Now I just switched to the subs yesterday. Suboxone you need to wait til you’re withdrawaling to take. Subutex in my experience I didn’t need to. But I’ve been sniffing the sub and it’s helping a lot... there’s also a lot of other things that could help. Like I said I do need to know more before I could Fully help. It will not be fun but you can do it
Hi. I’m preparing to come off the M30 blues. I’ve got some sub strips, somas for muscle cramps/aches, hydroxizine for anxiety(I have bars, but I’m deathly afraid of them having fentanyl in them) gabapentin. Would you recommend Kratom as well? And if so, what strain??Sorry for the inquisition but I’ve never tried to kick with any help before. I’ve always tried cold turkey(which obviously hasn’t worked) and any feedback is welcome

Red Bali kratom. But the suboxone will be more effective if you are able to wait for severe withdrawal to kick in. I'd go suboxone till you're out, then red Bali kratom, then nothing (take some black seed oil capsules as needed).

Red Bali kratom. But the suboxone will be more effective if you are able to wait for severe withdrawal to kick in. I'd go suboxone till you're out, then red Bali kratom, then nothing (take some black seed oil capsules as needed).
Thank you so much!!!

Hello!!
I’m attempting to kick pressed M30s been using them for almost 2 years pretty steady. Huge tolerance. I have all the necessary things to help ease my withdrawal, but how long should I wait before I take suboxone? I really really really want to avoid precipitated withdrawal. I have gaba, soma, and hydroxizine as well. Any feedback would be welcomed.

Hi.

Hi, and good on you for reaching out for help :) There are a LOT of people here who have been through exactly what you're going through <3
Is there any way you could take a photo of the pills and post it here so we can maybe tell what the pills are?? Do they have any letters or numbers on them? Are they scored, dome shaped, flat, how big are they, that kinda thing. When you try to stop taking them, what kind of symptoms do you get?

The good news is that if you have a week to get clean, YOU CAN DO IT. Even if you have to lock yourself in your room a la Basketball Diaries, Trainspotting etc, you WILL get through it. I've done it like that several times to get off opiates and it fucking sucks but it's doable.