Cold Turkey from pressed 30 mg "blues"

I have managed to be clean from heroin now I am on subutex after I overdosed and injured myself around christmas time.

I am alcohol dependant though, and really am battling that. I have managed to reduce my intake, but I can't seem to stop. I have never tried Kava.

Reaching out for help, would you recommend I try it, or is it too dangerous where I may well likely drink alcohol?
I would without question like, to encourage you to try it.

I see you as having far more to gain potentially than to lose. It could change your life. You would really be stunned to hear how it has done for so many ex alcohol drinkers.

kava feels very similar to alcohol in the anxiolytic, social enhancing, disinhibiting, and general relaxation all effects sense.

I would never nowadays personally crave the effect I used to miss and crave at times and enjoyed from alcohol, because Kava gives me a better version of that, without any toxicity, in a healing fashion too.

Now if you did combine kava and alcohol once or twice, it’s not like....don’t cross the lightsabers whatever you do if you get me.

It pertains really to regular practice and lifestyle. In the name of not overburdening your liver, because Kava inhibits certain enzymes which break alcohol down, which will unquestionably lead to liver harm- and this is the reason for that being the only actual, genuine contraindication I am aware of, but I’m not ruling out others.

So if you tried kava and somehow ended up having some alcohol as well, and if kava just didn’t suffice for that purpose for you, you would be unlikely to do any actual real harm, just dipping your toe, just best avoided.

I mean, I would just encourage you to make a short term commitment, take a minimum 24 hrs off alcohol, try the kava, properly, not underdosing, and correctly prepared or instant Kava, and just commit to leaving off alcohol entirely that evening, see how it feels.

For some people however, there is an unusual in the “drug” world phenomenon with kava of genuine short term reverse tolerance to be worked through, it can take 1 to 3 weeks at most.

I myself did not experience the Reverse Tolerance effect, Kava worked very well from 1st go for me.

You could have a lot to gain and nothing at all to use, as I know for a fact many have discovered to delight, hence my open encouragement of the consideration at least.

If you want any help, tips for basic prep technique options, diff types of kava, cultivar recommendations etc, feel free to pm me anytime.

I need a good R C site they are all scams bc I take adderall and manage to run out early I heard 4f very similar
Hey, consider this your reminder that Bluelight is not for sourcing drugs at all, we can't help you with that on this site. Take a look at these rules before doing any more posting.

Hi.

I am looking for suggestions of anything to take to help me get through a week-long cold turkey opiate withdrawal. I have been taking "blues." No idea what's in them, could be some quantity of fentanyl. I am a 23-year-old woman. I have been trying to taper for months and just failing constantly. I have a week off work soon and I feel like this is my one opportunity to go all in and save my life. Any suggestions would be blessed. I have heard about Kratom and loperamide. Im looking for things like that. Even tea. I just want to feel somewhat in control of my pain :( . Thank you......

I am not really sure how this website works. If this isn't the right place to post this, I am sorry.
Hi. I just read your post from last year about your fear of telling your parents. Yes, it will be difficult. But as a parent myself.. I would rather know and help you rather than lose you. The longer you ride this train the harder it is to get off. I really hope you can get help. Maybe Google NA meetings in your area. They're anonymous and may give you the guidance your looking for. Good luck to you

Hi. I just read your post from last year about your fear of telling your parents. Yes, it will be difficult. But as a parent myself.. I would rather know and help you rather than lose you. The longer you ride this train the harder it is to get off. I really hope you can get help. Maybe Google NA meetings in your area. They're anonymous and may give you the guidance your looking for. Good luck to you
Pretty much hits the nail on the head...ugh I hate that saying.
Years a ago I eventually found rock bottom, and then the basement. At that point is when I asked my parents for help and wish Id have done it sooner. Its not worth falling as far as one can before reaching out, so much of yourself can get lost that dosen't need to. NA is also a very good idea, now and forever imo. I dnt completely agree with the shit meetings push but they do work.
As far as dealing with your withdrawal....everyone is different but i recommend sleep and weed if they are options, and imodium. Helps more than ppl realize but again everyone is different and unfortunately the symptoms are inevitable regardless of what you do or take so finding what makes you most comfortable throughout (that dosnt interfere with detox) is the way to go.