• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cold turkey Flubromazolam 6-8mg. Need advice.

I want to get rid of these completely. Yes, it was fun for a time, but no more...

What would you suggest? I have 78 0,5mg pills left so how can I possibly avoid getting seizures, I just want to quit, that's my only priority right now.

I've taken none today. Last 7 pills I took 18 hours ago.

I want to get rid of these completely. Yes, it was fun for a time, but no more...

What would you suggest? I have 78 0,5mg pills left so how can I possibly avoid getting seizures, I just want to quit, that's my only priority right now.

I've taken none today. Last 7 pills I took 18 hours ago.
Can you explain your dosage range a bit more clearly. So you were taking 1mg, right? If so, then for how long? Remember, 1mg Flubromazolam = 3mg Clonazepam, and going cold turkey in that range can potentially result in seizures. It will take at least 48 hours to start feeling any withdrawal symptoms, because of Flubro's 106h half-life. When I quit on Friday, I took my last dose on Friday afternoon, and withdrawals only struck me on Monday evening.

Can you explain your dosage range a bit more clearly. So you were taking 1mg, right? If so, then for how long? Remember, 1mg Flubromazolam = 3mg Clonazepam, and going cold turkey in that range can potentially result in seizures. It will take at least 48 hours to start feeling any withdrawal symptoms, because of Flubro's 106h half-life. When I quit on Friday, I took my last dose on Friday afternoon, and withdrawals only struck me on Monday evening.

It's all okay now, I got a hundred more from my pal stopped taking any kind of rc's. He had these somehow still and was happy to get rid of them, because he had been through this same thing i'm trying now and, and said let's not do these again, ever. I agreed.

That is a long half-life, wow. These weren't a really good choice for recreational use...

Sorry for my probably bad English, i'm not fluent in it.

I'm not sure if anyone has already mentioned it.. Apologies if they have. But couldn't you use Diazepam to taper jn a safer manner? Or seeing as you say it is not cross tolerant with Diazepam, would that render Diazepam useless.. Personally I think Diazepam is the best option.

My situation
was slightly different. After nearly 6 Years of heavy abuse (At one point as was consuming up to 300mg of Alprazolam (Xanax) in a weekend! As well as a whole host of different Benzo's. After countless attempted cold turkey withdrawals. I tried jumping off a 20 - 30mg per day Alprazolam habit cold turkey which I had only been abusing for a 2 week stint at the most, in September 2013. I lost my mind and I nearly lost my life.

I'm not sure if anyone has already mentioned it.. Apologies if they have. But couldn't you use Diazepam to taper jn a safer manner? Or seeing as you say it is not cross tolerant with Diazepam, would that render Diazepam useless.. Personally I think Diazepam is the best option.

My situation
was slightly different. After nearly 6 Years of heavy abuse (At one point as was consuming up to 300mg of Alprazolam (Xanax) in a weekend! As well as a whole host of different Benzo's. After countless attempted cold turkey withdrawals. I tried jumping off a 20 - 30mg per day Alprazolam habit cold turkey which I had only been abusing for a 2 week stint at the most, in September 2013. I lost my mind and I nearly lost my life.
300mg Alprazolam?! I don't even want to imagine what kind of WDs this would cause, especially considering alp's short half-life. How did you let it get so out of hand?

It's the tolerance to your own GABA that causes WDs, not benzo tolerance. Any PAM, even phenobarbital will immediately stop WD. So even if it's not cross-tolerant with Diazepam, diaz will still work.

Diazepam would be a great idea, but the guy might not be able to get it or doesn't want to get a script for it. But novelist, if you have the ability to use Diazepam, then do it, it's the best and most reliable way to taper. If you want to get a legal RC benzo, then your best bet for taper is Diclazepam or FlubromazePAM (not LAM). Flubromazepam has low potency (only x2 more potent than Diazepam) and has a very long 220hour half life. It's usually readily available from the same vendors as flbLAM. It's the smoothest RC benzo for tapering.

Not possible to remain consciousness after 8mg flmzm not possible u sure its not flubromazepam ?

300mg Alprazolam?! I don't even want to imagine what kind of WDs this would cause, especially considering alp's short half-life. How did you let it get so out of hand?

It's the tolerance to your own GABA that causes WDs, not benzo tolerance. Any PAM, even phenobarbital will immediately stop WD. So even if it's not cross-tolerant with Diazepam, diaz will still work.

Diazepam would be a great idea, but the guy might not be able to get it or doesn't want to get a script for it. But novelist, if you have the ability to use Diazepam, then do it, it's the best and most reliable way to taper. If you want to get a legal RC benzo, then your best bet for taper is Diclazepam or FlubromazePAM (not LAM). Flubromazepam has low potency (only x2 more potent than Diazepam) and has a very long 220hour half life. It's usually readily available from the same vendors as flbLAM. It's the smoothest RC benzo for tapering.
It was beyond horrific! How I let it get so out of hand is a long story. Needless to say, I'm lucky to be alive. I still haven't completely got the Benzo Monkey off my back :/

you need to make a large order and taper. I was on 70 mg of clonazolam a day and am down to 8. It was not easy and I have far to go still but I can give you a GOOD amount of info to help. ill pm you my email.

I have been using Flubromazolam for 2 weeks to help me with insomnia, anxiety and stim comedowns.

I dosed usually every 24 hours, however, I have
dosed more often (for stim comedowns) rarely.

The dosage increased from 2mg to 4mg within the two weeks and was at 6mg - 8mg now.
I have trashed the rest of the foubromazolam and my last 6mg dose was this afternoon.

I am going cold turkey.

What should I expect?

Thanks, any advice would be appreciated.

also, would Phenibut help?

EDIT: Flubromazolam has a 106 hour half-life and is around x3-x4 more potent than Alprazolam. I hope this info helps.
Why in gods name would you trash your only key to getting out of WD's alive!?! That was very very fucking stupid! Though I do think you were smart to stop using. You can have extreme seizures, so bad you may have to be put into a medical induced coma to prevent any damage to your brain... Sadly you will need more benzo's or barbiturates to prevent any seizures and the other symptoms. You really shouldn't have "trashed" the rest man. You really fucked yourself over man, I feel really bad for you. If you can't get it back out of where ever you tossed it then I would seek prefossinal help ASAP!