• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cold turkey Flubromazolam 6-8mg. Need advice.

swimming.since.99

Bluelighter
I have been using Flubromazolam for 2 weeks to help me with insomnia, anxiety and stim comedowns.

I dosed usually every 24 hours, however, I have
dosed more often (for stim comedowns) rarely.

The dosage increased from 2mg to 4mg within the two weeks and was at 6mg - 8mg now.
I have trashed the rest of the foubromazolam and my last 6mg dose was this afternoon.

I am going cold turkey.

What should I expect?

Thanks, any advice would be appreciated.

also, would Phenibut help?

EDIT: Flubromazolam has a 106 hour half-life and is around x3-x4 more potent than Alprazolam. I hope this info helps.

Last edited:
with that dosage range...god have mercy on your soul. but please i would see my gp asap an explaine your situation. hope you all the best. sorry i could.nt have been more help

Why not just have some more Flam delivered to you and taper good and proper? Withdraws are going to be nasty and potentially may send you to the hospital...

i would have asked before you trashed your drugs. but seriously go to your pcp or gp or whatever and get something to taper with. this is not something to take a week off of work from and kick in bed(like opiates) good luck.

You're gonna have a bad time.

youre-going-to-have-a-bad-time.png

Well... it was only a 2 week habit, from 2mg to 8mg Flubromazolam which is about 24mg Clonazepam and I don't think 2 weeks is enough to build severe dependance, and last weekend (4-5th July) I didn't take any at all, and no w/d (maybe it's the 106 hour half life?) It is now over 48 hours since my last 6mg dose and I feel occasional "zaps" in my head and at the tip of my fingers and my wrists, also everything seems "too real" are these the symptoms or am I just beign a bit too paranoid?

When I said "2 Week habit" I meant: 2 week dosage increase, because I was dependent in benzo for while and last one was flubromazolam 2mg every day, and for 2 weeks I increased the dose up to 8mg, and now I went CD, it's been almost 72 hours and nothing happened in terms of w/d. What does that mean? Is it the 106 hour half-life? What should I expect?

I hear a lot of horror stories about benzo withdrawal, so would 24mg Clonazepam a day cold turkey be bad?
(8mg of Flubromazolam is 24mg Clonazepam)

When I said "2 Week habit" I meant: 2 week dosage increase, because I was dependent in benzo for while and last one was flubromazolam 2mg every day, and for 2 weeks I increased the dose up to 8mg, and now I went CD, it's been almost 72 hours and nothing happened in terms of w/d. What does that mean? Is it the 106 hour half-life? What should I expect?

I hear a lot of horror stories about benzo withdrawal, so would 24mg Clonazepam a day cold turkey be bad?
Would 24mg of clonazepam a day cold turkey be bad? HAHA at that dose you are almost guaranteed to seizure up and die. And no I'm not kidding.

Dude yeah.

How are you?

Hi, I'm much better, thank you. Yeah CT 24mg Clonazepam equivalent after a 2 week habit is ugly. Started with 1mg Flubromazolam ended up at 8mg after only 14 days, due to the permanent tolerance issue this RC benzo has. I never thought that was real (as I mentioned in my "opinion on Flubromazolam post"), turns out it is.

I am pretty certain that I had a seizure on Tuesday night, the withdrawals struck me on Monday night, but got progressively worse. Last time I had a seizure (ambulance was called), when I was a little kid, it was like a very long and complex, "visual filled" dream, or nightmare perhaps. And that's exactly what happened on that Tuesday night.
I watched 3 movies during the day to make myself feel a bit better. At night I remember that I couldn't fall asleep, and then suddenly I passed out and I started building very complex visuals and I built up an entire movie of my own, with a very complex storyline. And the dream was like a 3 hour movie.

Picamilon (nicotinoyl-GABA) a synthetic GABA analogue that can punch straight through the blood brain barrier, is what saved my ass on Wednesday. Well, nicotinoyl-GABA and valerian constituents + ethanol. The valerians and ethanol are PAMs, and nicotinoyl-GABA is an agonist, the PAMs will hold the GABA in place at the receptor, since GABA has a very short 53 minute half-life, and it is extended by the PAMs and effects were empowered.

The severe physical withdrawals only lasted for 3 days, and I was feeling significantly better on Thursday, however to this day (Sunday), I still feel a lot of muscle twitching and my heart is a bit achy. This is why you shouldn't, ever, cold turkey a benzo or a barbiturate, because the withdrawals will be terrifying. The only reason I didn't die is because the habit was for 2 weeks and I used substances to supress the withdrawals.

Benzos and alcohol withdrawal are both watched carefully and usually involve a taper because of the very real risk of fatal seizure.

You really shouldn't do this alone, especially if you already had a seizure.

Good luck, report back to us soon so we know you aren't dead

I went through several cold turkey withdrawals over the past 6 years, but nothing like the 20-30mg a day Alprazolam (Xanax) cold turkey I went through in September 2013. A lot of the symptoms you describe I experienced. Complete loss of touch with reality, I didn't know what was my concious, sub-concious, unconcious state. I was delusional, thought I'd been to the future (2020) in Qatar, where I had become an ATM card security technology master! I remember meeting all the top tennis players (Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal, Novak Djokovic) in a city near my hometown, but they had all become Formula 1 racing drivers. At one stage I was a secret billionaire internet bank robber where I would scifen funds off big corporate organisations and move the cash around from company to company without anyone noticing whilst I enjoyed a life of luxury. One of the most horrific moments was when I believed me and my friend had killed a local family many years ago due to a childhood prank. I also believed that due to some previous dihonesty I had altered the law of physics and therefore ruined everything for everyone, forever! Everyone I knew had fallen out with me.... The list is endless!

All this and much much more seemed to occur over a 5 day period until I was taken to hospital, but not until a lot of the mental symptoms had become physical. For instance, I could no longer go to the toilet unaided, I couldn't feed myself, I couldn't dress myself, I couldn't even use my arms to press the buttons on my phone.

Benzos are capable of doing things that I could never, ever have imagined in my worst nightmares! Benzo withdrawal really can ***k you up. :(

I had my first ever seizure last November (I'm 24) and a second one in march, almost exactly 4 months apart to the day. The "zaps" you explained are def a sign of having a seizure in the next few hours or so. That was the first thing that happened to me, and then an hour of those brain zaps turned into me being mid sentence and getting tongue twisted and completely forgetting what I was talking about. 3 hours later I had my first seizure. Was on the way to work with my dad in the front passenger seat and all of a sudden I lost conciousness and woke up 3 minutes later to my dad trying to wake me up and talk to me while he was driving me to the hospital.

The 2nd seizure I had started with the same symptoms but last HOURS until I finally had a seizure. I was sitting in my computer chair and was watching tv. Next thing I know I wake up and I'm on the floor while my mom was holding me and talking to 911. I seized, and fell head first into my TV Stand and smashed my head and bit my tongue really bad. Both seizures were caused after coming off of a 5-6 day run on 4-8 MG of xanax, mixed with my usual 1 gram IV dope a day. Haven't had one since and all tests came back as negative for epilepay. Both seizures were causes by the sudden stoppage of xanax even tho I had only binges for 5 days both times.

Benzos are no joke man. Weather you think it or not, there's no time Frame on usage when it comes to seizures from benzos. Honestly to me it doesn't sound like you had a seizure. I never had any dreams or any recolection of either seizures I had. Hope you're doing alright man and please go to the ER ASAP if you have those brain zaps again and tell them truthfully what's going on.

Why did you flush your stuff without tapering first?
I thought that 2 weeks wasn't a big deal... Turns out it is.
Benzos and alcohol withdrawal are both watched carefully and usually involve a taper because of the very real risk of fatal seizure.

You really shouldn't do this alone, especially if you already had a seizure.

Good luck, report back to us soon so we know you aren't dead
Don't worry, all of the serious w/d symptoms are gone, I feel much better, I hope wd doesn't come back? I'm pretty sure I will survive this.
I went through several cold turkey withdrawals over the past 6 years, but nothing like the 20-30mg a day Alprazolam (Xanax) cold turkey I went through in September 2013. A lot of the symptoms you describe I experienced. Complete loss of touch with reality, I didn't know what was my concious, sub-concious, unconcious state. I was delusional, thought I'd been to the future (2020) in Qatar, where I had become an ATM card security technology master! I remember meeting all the top tennis players (Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal, Novak Djokovic) in a city near my hometown, but they had all become Formula 1 racing drivers. At one stage I was a secret billionaire internet bank robber where I would scifen funds off big corporate organisations and move the cash around from company to company without anyone noticing whilst I enjoyed a life of luxury. One of the most horrific moments was when I believed me and my friend had killed a local family many years ago due to a childhood prank. I also believed that due to some previous dihonesty I had altered the law of physics and therefore ruined everything for everyone, forever! Everyone I knew had fallen out with me.... The list is endless!

All this and much much more seemed to occur over a 5 day period until I was taken to hospital, but not until a lot of the mental symptoms had become physical. For instance, I could no longer go to the toilet unaided, I couldn't feed myself, I couldn't dress myself, I couldn't even use my arms to press the buttons on my phone.

Benzos are capable of doing things that I could never, ever have imagined in my worst nightmares! Benzo withdrawal really can ***k you up. :(
Yeah, a lot of people never feel the same after benzo WD.
I had my first ever seizure last November (I'm 24) and a second one in march, almost exactly 4 months apart to the day. The "zaps" you explained are def a sign of having a seizure in the next few hours or so. That was the first thing that happened to me, and then an hour of those brain zaps turned into me being mid sentence and getting tongue twisted and completely forgetting what I was talking about. 3 hours later I had my first seizure. Was on the way to work with my dad in the front passenger seat and all of a sudden I lost conciousness and woke up 3 minutes later to my dad trying to wake me up and talk to me while he was driving me to the hospital.

The 2nd seizure I had started with the same symptoms but last HOURS until I finally had a seizure. I was sitting in my computer chair and was watching tv. Next thing I know I wake up and I'm on the floor while my mom was holding me and talking to 911. I seized, and fell head first into my TV Stand and smashed my head and bit my tongue really bad. Both seizures were caused after coming off of a 5-6 day run on 4-8 MG of xanax, mixed with my usual 1 gram IV dope a day. Haven't had one since and all tests came back as negative for epilepay. Both seizures were causes by the sudden stoppage of xanax even tho I had only binges for 5 days both times.

Benzos are no joke man. Weather you think it or not, there's no time Frame on usage when it comes to seizures from benzos. Honestly to me it doesn't sound like you had a seizure. I never had any dreams or any recolection of either seizures I had. Hope you're doing alright man and please go to the ER ASAP if you have those brain zaps again and tell them truthfully what's going on.
Only after 5 days of Xanax? Wow, those are some serious WDs, I guess 2 weeks is a big deal.

I am glad to confirm that Flubromazolam has no cross-tolerance with Diazepam. Just tried it out. Took 30mg of diaz, along with nicotinoyl-GABA + phenobarbital + valerian + ethanol and it did wonders for my anxiety and prevented all panick attacks. If flubro had cross-tolerance with diaz, I would need 640mg of diaz, but I only took 30mg.

Wow! I bought these same pills from some vendor and they have both: micrograms and milligrams in pills. I've been taking thos milligram. I've been taking these like 7-8 pills for the last 10 at least, probably 100 left.

Fuck!