• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Cold Meth Smoke

TweakTheSky

Greenlighter
I was informed early this morning that if you blow Meth smoke on yourself, it will be cold...In fact it is. So Why? Is my question. Tried Google n shit. I've seen how helpful bluelight can be so I figured I'd ask. :)

Twotomany got it right, it's not that the smoke is cold it's because your all tweaked out, hot & sweaty & when you blow the smoke on yourself it feels cold. Come on man this one is super common sense that the smoke itself is not cold. You use heat to make the meth smoke!

When the gorilla exhales a heavy thick gray cloud that falls out like a waterfall hes a happy gorilla

Hot air rises and cold air _____

The gorilla also says that personal hygiene is important along with a well balanced meal and of course water!

When the gorilla exhales a heavy thick gray cloud that falls out like a waterfall hes a happy gorilla

The gorilla also says that personal hygiene is important along with a well balanced meal and of course water!
That's deep

I wish I had a gorilla friend. Does he eat all your bananas?

Yeah its definitely the fact that when air is being blown it feels cooler then the ambient air. Why is there a gorilla in this thread, where did that even come from?

Actually you are wrong

Yeah its definitely the fact that when air is being blown it feels cooler then the ambient air. Why is there a gorilla in this thread, where did that even come from?

I'm not sure if I can upload videos or not please tell me how I can send or show you a video of dope (meth) smoke being blown into a mason jar about half way... And then poured out as if it were a liquid... You do not have to blow the smoke on to you're body to feel that there is a noticeable tempature change.. Open your mouth and let it kinda pour out while slowly exhaling onto ur stomach or chest without a shirt or something.. Or get a goddamn laser thermometer

No asshole he smokes all my meth
Believe me I want him gone but, try asking a smoked out gorilla to leave ur house

That's why I always and only ever visit the meth user's abode, after first announcing my faux homelessness posthaste and then divulging my hankering to get highly high and addlepated on strong psychostimulants. There was this one guy I serendipitously encountered—after I was able to satiate my dipsomania with a 750ml bottle of Grey Goose and a concomitantly-admimistered, copious quantity of and incautious consumption of nearly a gram of a veritable gaullimaufry of potent barbiturates and benzodiazepines—who happily fulfill my hankering to obtain some strong psyhostimulants. But he was not some ordinary purveyor of proscribed psychotropics; he had a difficult, yet doable, stipulation:

If I were to have sex with his fiancé, as he hornily gazed in our direction and forcefully fiddled his jimmy, I could get 1 gram of A1 meth free of charge. And so—though I'm merely 21 and look about 15, whilst they (the meth maven and his well-proportioned, buxom broad) were at least 10 or 15 years my age—I did the deed (the coitus was superb, I might add), fulfilled the meth user's debauched desire, and was rewarded, as promised, with my stimulating stipend.

This was the first experience I have had with methamphetamine. The tweaker kept his word, rewarding me with 1 gram of relatively unalloyed methamphetamine. He taught me the ropes: how to insufflate the crystalline substance and cope with its surprisingly insufferable nasal burn and involuntary teary-eyed, immediately unpleasant sensation accompanying the first minute or so post snorting the substance.

He also educated me on the construction of a homemade steamroller and how to take a proper inhalation and exhalation of the vapor.

It was exhilarating, indeed! But I felt amphetamine salts from the local drug store weren't much too disparate, pharmacologically.

I did 3 consecutive rails of meth—one after another about one line per every 5 minutes—, vaped at least 4 hits, and felt not much different than my usual 90mg single dose of Adderall I take about 4 times per day.

As far as the cool temperature of the exhaled vapor relative to the inhaled vapor: I didn't notice it, albeit it was fairly cold out thay night. If this is the case, my hypothesis would be thus:

The drug is heated to a higher temperature than the average of one's body's interior. If one heats the drug to, say, 200+ Fahrenheit, then it would make sense that holding such a torrid vapor within a lower temperature body would produce a moderately chillier exhale. Does this make sense to anyone? Or am I just an alcohol-addled ninny who knows nothing?

That's why I always and only ever visit the meth user's abode, after first announcing my faux homelessness posthaste and then divulging my hankering to get highly high and addlepated on strong psychostimulants. There was this one guy I serendipitously encountered—after I was able to satiate my dipsomania with a 750ml bottle of Grey Goose and a concomitantly-admimistered, copious quantity of and incautious consumption of nearly a gram of a veritable gaullimaufry of potent barbiturates and benzodiazepines—who happily fulfill my hankering to obtain some strong psyhostimulants. But he was not some ordinary purveyor of proscribed psychotropics; he had a difficult, yet doable, stipulation:

If I were to have sex with his fiancé, as he hornily gazed in our direction and forcefully fiddled his jimmy, I could get 1 gram of A1 meth free of charge. And so—though I'm merely 21 and look about 15, whilst they (the meth maven and his well-proportioned, buxom broad) were at least 10 or 15 years my age—I did the deed (the coitus was superb, I might add), fulfilled the meth user's debauched desire, and was rewarded, as promised, with my stimulating stipend.

This was the first experience I have had with methamphetamine. The tweaker kept his word, rewarding me with 1 gram of relatively unalloyed methamphetamine. He taught me the ropes: how to insufflate the crystalline substance and cope with its surprisingly insufferable nasal burn and involuntary teary-eyed, immediately unpleasant sensation accompanying the first minute or so post snorting the substance.

He also educated me on the construction of a homemade steamroller and how to take a proper inhalation and exhalation of the vapor.

It was exhilarating, indeed! But I felt amphetamine salts from the local drug store weren't much too disparate, pharmacologically.

I did 3 consecutive rails of meth—one after another about one line per every 5 minutes—, vaped at least 4 hits, and felt not much different than my usual 90mg single dose of Adderall I take about 4 times per day.

As far as the cool temperature of the exhaled vapor relative to the inhaled vapor: I didn't notice it, albeit it was fairly cold out thay night. If this is the case, my hypothesis would be thus:

The drug is heated to a higher temperature than the average of one's body's interior. If one heats the drug to, say, 200+ Fahrenheit, then it would make sense that holding such a torrid vapor within a lower temperature body would produce a moderately chillier exhale. Does this make sense to anyone? Or am I just an alcohol-addled ninny who knows nothing?

I'll be honest with you.. That was probably one of the most twacked out brag post I've ever read.. 3 lines and 4 rips isnt much at all and and what makes you so sure it was clean shit especially if it was your first time and it was probably the Rx amp that you were on... Sounds like you fucked a tinkle tweakers whore for some of his homade "unalloyed methamphetamine "....

Did he only give you those three lines and four rips or do he give you the rest that way You can share you experience with you're boyfriend

I'll be honest with you.. That was probably one of the most twacked out brag post I've ever read..

My word! As a caveat: readers hereof forewarned: I'm so regrettably inebriated off of Sky Vodka, Gin, my beloved Hennessey, and who-knows-how-the-fucking-fuck-much phenobarbital. I shouldn't write this comment, but who gives a flying rat's ass? No anxiety and inscrutable social decorum to ruminate incessantly over: fuck YEAH!

3 lines and 4 rips isnt much at all

For a methamphetamine greenhorn, I beg—no, threaten—to differ my virtual friend. I was so libidinously horny and sex-crazed after the first smoke, I actually masturbated and ejaculated in front of this bloke, after he insisted upon seeing my dick. He even gave me a BJ afterward. And since I'm not gay, I just poor myself a cup of Vodka to forget. Oh, fuck! Why, Ganesha, did I let this strange man blow me? Please, oh lord above, bestow me with the wherewithal to drink 'til my regret is relinquished

and and what makes you so sure it was clean shit especially if it was your first time and it was probably the Rx amp that you were on...
Nah, nah nah....no. There was something distinctly different about the shit I smoked and snorted. I felt incredibly horny. I felt like Superman with a sex addiction. I dunno if it was methamphetamine, but it certainly was NOT Adderal. Hold on, a second. I need more Vodka and barbs.....

Sounds like you fucked a tinkle tweakers thewhore for some me of his homade "unalloyed methamphetamine "....

I dunno, man. I met this bloke in dumpster outback of a strip club. I saw his bike, thought I'd steal it, and out pops this hyperactive tweaker from rubbage can. He was diving for pics of pretty pussy. I waltz on over, all nonchalant 'n shit. I was gonna expropriate his bike, no doubt, cause I was real drunk that day—I mean, a whole 12-pack-of-Miller-high-life-plus-some-benzos drunk.

I think in America, they call it cuckoldry. I just wanted some fine pussy, man. And, chief, she was a zaftig! (blibity blah, Blah blibity. I couldn't spell to save my balls. I know I spelt this 'z' word incorrectly, but how? Ah, shit! Just Goole it, yah inane twats! Arghh!)
Did he only give you those three lines and four rips or do he gi6ve you the rest that way You can share you experience with you're boyfriend

Are you insulting me? I can't tell 'cause I've got Aspergers. Oh, fuck me! Why the shit did I say that? I'll regret it tonight. But that's what booze and downers are for, no?

Last edited:
That's a story for the ages man hot damn! Tweak will lead to those sorts of adventures. Maybe it wasn't meth? Even the best meth on the market (never had desoxyn I admit) won't really get me anywhere. Take enough lines, I'll be stimulated and mildly horny. But thats 'cause the PV analogs ruined me, nothing compares anymore.

Before I tuck in bed tonight, will you tell me another one of your stories about your tweak adventures uncle plume?

Actually you are wrong

I'm not sure if I can upload videos or not please tell me how I can send or show you a video of dope (meth) smoke being blown into a mason jar about half way... And then poured out as if it were a liquid... You do not have to blow the smoke on to you're body to feel that there is a noticeable tempature change.. Open your mouth and let it kinda pour out while slowly exhaling onto ur stomach or chest without a shirt or something.. Or get a goddamn laser thermometer
I have experienced this as well, but only a couple times, and it was top notch product! You be can feel temperature difference on the lip during exhale.