sun blood day surprise, you’re dead...
halting game of 23’
hedge-fund whore within thee...
forward march, but ne'er omit?
hardly sorrow? nil forget?
genocide of falling snow,
Falun Gong of stratum woe...

Excellent flow. My favorite visual.

Thank you so much, @Mysterier, means so much to me!

Of late, my inspiration has come from three primary places for my darker writing. One, Voice of the Martyrs; Two, the Six of Crows duo by Leigh Bardugo (I highly recommend this duo series; they are so much better than the Netflix TV show Shadow and Bone). Last but not least, Operation Underground Railroad...

O.A.R
We lead the fight against child sex trafficking and sexual exploitation around the globe. Our work has no boundaries; we go to the darkest corners of the world to assist law enforcement in rescuing children and ensure ongoing aftercare. We provide critical resources for law enforcement and preventative efforts that benefit at-risk children worldwide.
Our resolve never falters, and we will faithfully persevere until every child is safe.

This is taking place in our own backyards, in any and all neighborhoods, by parents, politicians, grandparents, friends, school teachers, et cetera, who sell children into sex slavery, or by those who work at all ages in the USA and worldwide as the largest importer and exporter of all slavery... during the Super Bowl for one, two during the Democratic Conventions, and the Grand Old Party Conventions...

Anyway, thanks again for the high praise; it's greatly appreciated! ❤️