• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

colapsed during blast

yubacity

Bluelighter
Yesterday i was smoking crack took a massive blast and colapsed like being knocked out i been doing it 30 odd yeaars had bigger blasts

Well you didn’t give any details, it may have been a seizure or something more benign, but all I can say is get your heart checked (ekg and echocardiogram is a must, but at your age you should probably do a coronary angiogram as well).
After 30 year of cocaine use you have some cardiovascular damage, the question is how much. Get yourself checked if you haven’t already, because you don’t want to suddenly drop dead from a massive heart attack.

Well you didn’t give any details, it may have been a seizure or something more benign, but all I can say is get your heart checked (ekg and echocardiogram is a must, but at your age you should probably do a coronary angiogram as well).
After 30 year of cocaine use you have some cardiovascular damage, the question is how much. Get yourself checked if you haven’t already, because you don’t want to suddenly drop dead from a massive heart attack.
I never even had a colestaral cheak im worried what it will be i could not move my legs i just dropped i have had bigger blasts i do at least a tenth a day lines mostly the blast i had heroin pregabalin also

There is a medical the NHS does after 40 ill get that done 8 years latbut it wont be good i think thanks

Thanks brother lucky my wife was not there dont think it a siezure i had done 1200 of pregabalin
Stop doing all that shit, you're better than that, and you're fucking killing yourself. You've done it before and you can damn well do it again. You know I will always be there to help you.

Pm if you want, you know I'm always here for you.

Hugs my dear friend,
Ash.

Stop doing all that shit, you're better than that, and you're fucking killing yourself. You've done it before and you can damn well do it again. You know I will always be there to help you.

Hugs my dear friend,
Ash.
Its 4 50 today thus morning i was no mure coke only heroin but i still carried on not this morning yesterfay morning this morning is this morning ill pm you in my head im saying no but im just waiting till six to wake dealer up i buy so much of him he will come that early a tenyh for me and a tenth for my cousin and nephew my uncles best mates kid i try to keep it at a tenth but yesterday evening had to get anoth 40 bag because i not get through night i got one notmal line left .
On the bright side im having great conversations with myself

Hugs my dear friend,
Ash.
Got coke for my cousin and nephew this morning got in his car ready to get one for me aswell and i was fucking miserable i can do heroin and pregabs but they chill me out coke or meth aint relaxing so got a tenth for them got in first thing i did was pour a big punjabi shot of jamesons punjabi shot is about 3 doubles then had another one then looked at their packet and thought a line would be nice instead i gave them their packet did 5 300 mg pregabalins thye the two shots and heroin just chilled me out had about 1 and half hour nap /nod woke up pregabshad kicked in now sleepy 3 days no sleep only little bit after heroin . Smoked brown im done with coke and meth in the states .

I ust noticed i not put full stop in meth in states and coke here is killing me and 32 years of using them will kill me not heroin or fent i dont do that in states . Just fucking sick of it . People will read this but ill explain when i do heroin and pregabs im chilled out and i feel great on coke im not fuck it i got scared when i collapesed my youngest is still a toddler i need about 15 more years let her become a women then im ok with it let me get to 60

Man you been at this a long time, you only got so many left in you.

-GC
It is effecting my health now i do get pains in centre of chest and opposite side around the back .

Good news day 2 no coke or crack doing heroin less headfuck calming i feel better for it . 32 years total im tired of it big test back in states kids back school sep staying away from meth my brothers both do it that be hard

cortisol and adrenaline are "basically" cardio and neuro toxic in large amounts over long periods of time.... the degree to which can be exacerbated if you already have some type of cognitive deficit.
You have to realize some how that you may never be able to safely use coke or nicotine or amphetamine again. That's ok, maybe you'll find you like it more without the stimulants that carry cardiovascular effects. Coke also might have ephedrine or levisamole(sp?) which converts into 4-mar(methlike) in the human body(iirc from a bluelight thread). Regardless, stim use can do this. It causes wear and tear that accumulates and you don't know about it until it's too late. You don't know about it until something happens or you feel something odd and by then the damage is done. Same thing for brain damage, you don't feel it happening, but by the time you notice it's too late, the damage has been done. You're good though, you're still here! The body wants to survive so you can thrive, forage, and hunt to feed your metaphorical or very real family/pets/livestock(lol).

cortisol and adrenaline are "basically" cardio and neuro toxic in large amounts over long periods of time.... the degree to which can be exacerbated if you already have some type of cognitive deficit.
You have to realize some how that you may never be able to safely use coke or nicotine or amphetamine again. That's ok, maybe you'll find you like it more without the stimulants that carry cardiovascular effects. Coke also might have ephedrine or levisamole(sp?) which converts into 4-mar(methlike) in the human body(iirc from a bluelight thread). Regardless, stim use can do this. It causes wear and tear that accumulates and you don't know about it until it's too late. You don't know about it until something happens or you feel something odd and by then the damage is done. Same thing for brain damage, you don't feel it happening, but by the time you notice it's too late, the damage has been done. You're good though, you're still here! The body wants to survive so you can thrive, forage, and hunt to feed your metaphorical or very real family/pets/livestock(lol).
Thank you my brother i have not done any stims for days basicly the following day from me colapsing was the last day . I had been feeling weird faint for a few weeks never thought it bad but the way i dropped was not normal to many decades doing it i guess

I have 4 kids who i love so much also feel better on just heroin no anxiety

Yesterday i was smoking crack took a massive blast and colapsed like being knocked out i been doing it 30 odd yeaars had bigger blasts
It sounds like when I OD smokin raw fent rock off foil for the very first time. luckily I was sittin in a car If i were standin prolly wouldve hit my head and had a seizure or somethin else bad. Took one hit but din't make it to the second one lol. Were other people hittin it with you and it was def crack? lol.

It sounds like when I OD smokin raw fent rock off foil for the very first time. luckily I was sittin in a car If i were standin prolly wouldve hit my head and had a seizure or somethin else bad. Took one hit but din't make it to the second one lol. Were other people hittin it with you and it was def crack? lol.
It was crack i washed it up myself very good coke . I had other pals with me i did a banger line and did not feel right then i did a blast big blast but i have done bigger . Next thing im on the floor blacked out disoriantated and could not get control of legs every blast felt dangerous after that

damn how has your diet been ? even if you cant eat a lot try n get a multivitamin in you so your not dying from malnourishment. Prolly takes a lot for your body to get that high lol

damn how has your diet been ? even if you cant eat a lot try n get a multivitamin in you so your not dying from malnourishment. Prolly takes a lot for your body to get that high lol
Diet been shit i eat on come down but that can be days apart . I have to do big lines to feel it a skinny line or key dont do much tolerance to high

Diet been shit i eat on come down but that can be days apart . I have to do big lines to feel it a skinny line or key dont do much tolerance to high
insane breh I've been on benders like that maybe a handful of times but I would always feel like im dead with glass teeth. I never did blow like that tho. yo any tips on how to not look like you havent been sleepin ? I'm going to work soon n I can act cool but pretty sure you can see it in my eyes

Hey yuba, pain in the chest that radiates to the back DEFINITELY points to a heart problem. The attack you had where you couldn't move your legs might have been a transient ischemic attack, that's a temporary blockage of blood flow to the brain and is very often a precursor to a stroke.

Stimulant use absolutely ups your risk for both stroke and heart attack. You wanna get your ticker checked ASAP, plus investigation to check for arterial occlusion (blood clots, narrowing) - this would involve scans. TAKE YOURSELF TO THE DOC and describe exactly what happened. Be honest about your drug use history and what you took right before you had that seizure-like event.