• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Coke

Can shooting meth make you constipated for over a week

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Polypous DevilFish

Bluelighter
I'm not in any pain but I haven't pooped in a week trying to figure out if I have internal hemorrhoids or a partial prolapse from boofing coke? Is that possible? No pain my anus "blows kisses" when I push but nothing coming out, no blood, no goo, nothing, cept my butthole feels tighter.. if it's a thing then I definitely want to get it looked at but I have been shooting meth since and maybe I'm just super constipated? Does that happen for anyone else with they shoot ice?

I dunno but if you haven’t pooped in a week your in trouble man….the best advice I can give you is go get some glycerine suppositorys…don’t think you want to go to the hospital with impacted shit, drink lots of water a couple hours prior to using suppository, and try to wait 30-60 minutes before you shit ….good luck, shitting after a week of no shitting isn’t fun no matter how you slice it

I'm not in any pain but I haven't pooped in a week trying to figure out if I have internal hemorrhoids or a partial prolapse from boofing coke? Is that possible? No pain my anus "blows kisses" when I push but nothing coming out, no blood, no goo, nothing, cept my butthole feels tighter.. if it's a thing then I definitely want to get it looked at but I have been shooting meth since and maybe I'm just super constipated? Does that happen for anyone else with they shoot ice?
You could have what's called paralytic ileus.

That's where your intestines become paralyzed from vasoconstriction and other effects of methamphetamine. It can be accompanied by intestinal infarction and ischemic colitis. Those are all very bad things because you're intestines are not getting blood and the dopamine is making them not contract so they can actually become gangrenous.

It's a life-threatening condition that needs to be treated in an emergency room because surgery may be required. So take your ass to the hospital, pun intended.

It is very rare but there are multiple citations in the literature.

That's a bit scaremongery paralytic illeus is quite uncommon.

Realistically though they're just constipated from dehydration. Drink fluids, eat fibre try laxatives etc don't want to reach fecal impaction territory.

are the chances really so nill? Can you count it out for what is told? I don't want to say you are wrong, this is really new to me, but I think we would benefit of more detailing behind your confidence.

PI comes with a myriad of symptoms such as nausea, bloating and pain. But then again fecal impaction from dehydration can be just as dangerous. So if nothing moves after laxatives a doctor would be a good idea.

to answer the vote, this is somewhat complex because amphetamines have multiple effects on gut which can be contradictory, but I think constipation may be one outcome for dehydration, primary decreased peristalsis and eating so little that gut barely notices there is anything going on, so, secondary decreased peristalsis.

I haven't had any issues like constipation when I'm doing meth, but I guess it depends on how much meth you take. I take a max of 25mg a day and have a good meal or something healthy before I take it, and stay hydrated throughout the day. Are you sure you're eating healthily? (meth has an anorectic effect, so I force myself to eat healthy when I'm on it).

That's a bit scaremongery paralytic illeus is quite uncommon.

Realistically though they're just constipated from dehydration. Drink fluids, eat fibre try laxatives etc don't want to reach fecal impaction territory.
I did say it's very rare.