• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Coke

F

Florida jls

I was addicted to pills back in the 80n 90s. I completed a methadone clinic for 2 years. It worked for me for 15 yrs. now I've relapsed on coke. It's hell. Out of 8 grams I got one good one that actually made me lay on the floor. For some reason I can register but the syringe auto gets clogged. I've never had this problem. And I'm so sore. Over the last 2 days I've used a whole box and only got 1 good hit. Has something changed with the syringes? 29 guage, 1/2 in needle is what I'm using.

I'm surprised you're having any clogging issues with a 29 gauge, that's what I used.

It's always the way, you're trying to ever so quietly dip your toe back in the water after a long stay inland and then something goes wrong so you regret the relapse even more than you would have if everything had gone to plan. It's enough to make you keep on chasing, go for a real swim with a determination that would get you over the english channel. Next thing you know 12 months has passed and you haven't had a day off since that day you dipped your toe.

It hasn't gone unnoticed that you chose just over a quarter of coke to relapse with, a little more than a toe dip really.

i can't imagine why you would be having problems with your rigs besides a particular cut. perhaps you could try double filtering. but it sounds to me like you don't want to be using at all and by all means don't. you have 15 years of practice being clean. i don't think you will have any trouble staying clean for another 15 more.