• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Coke - was this Just really good quality OR cut crap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiprosynthesis

Bluelighter
A friend of mine Just called, he is with Friends and purchased coke that should come from his regular source which is of higher quality than the most coke and Comes from antilians not maroccans, but hè fixed IT via a dubious middle man and tho IT had the packaging of his usual source IT was nothing like hè had ever seen, tasted and experienced...

He said that IT shined a lot, but really unusually shiny and he said that IT looked like there were shiny crystals presents in the coke - which seemed odd to me since coke should have a uniform structure - but at first i thought It could be Just really good quality but hè said IT were hard rocks which made me doubt again since good quality, shiny coke is usual flaky and hard rocks suggests rerocks... IT also was a really small amount of coke, and all these things tell me this is not what his usual source delivered...

Hè also told me that IT stinged really a lot in the nose when snorted And really Hurt and IT tasted really bad, that hè experienced no euphoria whatsoever but hè experienced other very strong effects but im not sure which effects as hè felt calm and his heart was not racing but the effects actually felt like IT were all side effects, i thought if i would be in the usa i might had suspected this was cut with Meth, since this looked like shiny crystals, strings in the nose, tasted bad and produced for me a lack of euphoria and several very strong effects that all felt like side effects, but i dont get hè would deel calm Them and also i find coke cut with Meth highly unlikely in europe...

So i started thinking IT could be glass, i know they sometimes crush TL tubes and add this to coke, this stings in the nose and could Look like shiny crystals in the coke but im not sure how that would relate to the effects...

OR could this be Just good quality and hè is Just not used to its effects? Which I highly doubt...

What do you guys think of all this and what are eventually other possibilities?

Edit: hè also said the coke appeared to be wet...

Edit: the dubious middle man has no access to meth and is too stupid to cut IT up with glass and would have cut IT up with tramadol OR something like that...

Last edited:
No one here can tell you anything based on a description. You'll need to have it tested, whether with reagents or spectroscopy, to figure anything out. Everything else is just speculation

No one here can tell you anything based on a description. You'll need to have it tested, whether with reagents or spectroscopy, to figure anything out. Everything else is just speculation
I realize this, but speculation is the only possibility in this case, and if many ppl think the same thing And this would seem plausibel we would at least have a OR more ideas of what possibly is going on...

Speculation is generally not a tool we use on a harm reduction forum, as gross speculation can lead to people getting sick or worse.

Get test kits to ensure the substance you have is indeed what it was sold to you as. There are other things like acetone washes and purification steps to remove adulterants from your product. I would research, and look into that.

That's about the best answer you can get on here, as said, we're not gonna speculate what was in your drugs, that's not gonna help anyone so I'll be closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.