• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Coke stash

expandingbrainIQ

Greenlighter
So I'm pretty new to coke, and my connect got a batch of pretty good quality stuff (I've tried stuff from other cities, etc and kinda got a feeling for what has a lot of cuttings agents and what doesn't). Of course, I'm aware that these days coke isn't as "clean" as it was in the '70's but when I had a taste, I felt like this was pretty decent stuff and saw it as an opportunity to experiment with coke. So I bought 2.5 G's. I'm an introvert so, I don't tend to like large gatherings too much, and the few times I've done coke with friends who hooked me up, I ended up being REALLY annoyed with them because they talked my ears out and I just wanted to chill and listen to music, dance, etc. I've been scared to do it alone because I've read a lot that it's dangerous for the potential of getting hooked on it. I tried a little bit throughout the week but felt too scared to really give myself a good "binge". Because it's allergy season and I did a little here and there throughout the week, my sinuses aren't the best right now, but I have the day off, my apartment to myself (which I love) and nobody around to judge me. I'm tempted to do some lines until I feel a good high just because the idea of 2.5 G's of precious stuff is there just waiting to be enjoyed. However, I'm scared that I'll become an addict

Side notes: Idk if I have an addictive personality but I have tried other drugs (LSD, Shrooms, Ice, MDMA, weed--Ice would probably be the harshest and most "addictive"), and really haven't gone back to do any of them consistently except for weed of course.

My faves so far have been MDMA & LSD. Weed is my drug of choice of all time.

I also take Xanax but only as prescribed and took Adderall as precribed as well and was able to leave both without an issue and never was tempted to get high on them

Help? I'm super scared to become an addict but really want to experiment with this batch of coke

My advice would be, just be careful with it. Coke ime is very fiendish

fiendish is an interesting way of describing it. What exactly do you mean? (sorry just want to make I understand your message)

It only lasts for a very short time, but is an enjoyable high that alot of people chase, and keep chasing.

fiendish is an interesting way of describing it. What exactly do you mean? (sorry just want to make I understand your message)

In that you can do a tiny bit for a good while, but eventually you will end up in a situation where you'll be doing 1/8th's in single night.

The constant desire to redose becomes so strong that it'll be literally pouring out your nose and you're still doing lines knowing it's being wasted but not being able to put it down until it's gone.

I've blown out a gram just snorted into kleenex only to do more lines, that is a good example of the fiendish aspect of the drug.

I would highly suggest not doing coke alone, it's a social party drug that makes great nights out magical, but with anything else too much of a good thing will lead too trouble.

The quality also does not matter I've had A++ coke and still would end up doing near lethal amounts.

The most important thing to consider is that the "things" that make you, you erode after using for any decent length of time, you'll find you can't drink with your mates and have fun like you used to, after enough you'll lose joy in life, will not be naturally happy or excited about anything and find yourself going back to it to "become your old self" instead of the empty shell you've become.

I was the same way as David described. Cocaine was fun in the beginning and I would use it just to party with my friends. I started using it as a pick-me-up when I was working two jobs and gradually increasing doses and usage. I was able to keep some stashed and be happy with that. Before I knew it, I wanted to use it every day and found reasons to buy more. I even had dealers not wanting to me to come back so soon. The fiending got very real. When you want to use by yourself exclusively, consider that to be a warning sign. You're right to be concerned so be careful my friend.

Eek David Woderson, that?s intense. Does it escalate to that point so quickly ?

yeah, it's one of those stimulatnts that is extremely hard to stop using - and a lot of people (completely counter to logic or their better judgement) will keep going til it's all gone.
another term people use is "moreish". you just want more, and are only satisfied as you are consuming it. as soon as you're done having that line, you're thinking about the next one etc etc.

strangely, coke doesn't have a bad reputation for fiendishness - except among users :)

crack, though has a serious stigma which is partly about the way its users become desperate and "fiendish" for another hit.

and crack is just a smokable form of cocaine, if that tells you anything.

Thanks everyone for your advise.

Update: I did coke yesterday anyways. I did maybe ummm a little bit below 1/4 of a G. Still have a whole 1.25 Gs left. Idk if I?m a weird case but after my binge I have ZERO cravings and don?t want to see the stuff for a long time. I?m keeping that stash for another time.

It was nice to do it at my own pace, and be alone. Cleaning was awesome and so was listening to good music and dancing around in my PJs. I did experience a little bit of loneliness so next time I do it I?ll probably invite a close friend who either won?t judge me or I can talk to without being annoyed

I concluded that coke is not all that cool as it?s advertised and I?ll stick to weed for alone seshs and my recreational go to.

Here are my thoughts on addiction:

-my fear came from a place of being afraid of being able to have strong will to not lead the life of an addict
-I have lifestyle that doesn?t tolerate coke use?I?m in academia and I need to use my brain. It makes it hard to get hooked when your life doesn?t tolerate it
-I truly believe in the following video. Please watch it. It?s the definition of addiction and how it can be overcome: https://youtu.be/ao8L-0nSYzg

Thanks

Sigmund Freud is a academic who heavily used cocaine.

Id be very careful using strong will.

I agree with most of that video accept I really genuinely prefer my drugged water over normal water but than again maybe thats because i dont fit into society.

I have a friend who has tried coke in many different places......never got addicted and didn't do much for him. While other similar drugs got his roxs off. He thought maybe just not getting good stuff...he would like to try some pure stuff and looking to buy some...have any suggestions on how to get good, pure quality and how to tell differences without having to do alot....