• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Coke sores on outside of nose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

guessimacokehead

Greenlighter
So I've done Coke casually (like once a month or less) for a couple years and within the past month and a half have gotten into the habit of splitting half a gram with person I'm dating like once a week, very occasionally we'll do Coke two nights a week but it's rare. This past weekend we did half a gram each over two days and on Monday (we last did Coke Saturday night) I had a sore on the inner outside of one nostril. I can only assume it's because of cocaine and was planning on cutting back anyway, but it's of the opposite nostril of what I normally use.

I guess I just want to know how worried I should be and how best to take care of it. Don't tell me to do less Coke, that's something I'm already working on.

Most likely, it's from wiping without realizing it. Many times cocaine is cut with caustic chemicals that irritate your skin. Try putting some antibiotic ointment on the affected area. Welcome to Bluelight!

Flush your nose with water / saline after every line to avoid any nasal damage. Wait twenty minutes so your coke is absorbed first. Doing this will keep your nasal cavities in good order. Also most coke is cut with levasimol which can irritate flesh even turning it necrotic. Always flush your nose.

DO NOT LET ANTIBIOTICS NEAR YOUR BODY UNLESS U DNT CARE ABOUT YOUR HEALTH .
all you need is a nice warm bath and the areas should be rinsed with water before washing as soap may irritate them further

DO NOT LET ANTIBIOTICS NEAR YOUR BODY UNLESS U DNT CARE ABOUT YOUR HEALTH .
all you need is a nice warm bath and the areas should be rinsed with water before washing as soap may irritate them further

Thankfully we have antibiotics that can prevent people from dying of serious infections. Yet, natural selection lives on!

yes as I stated when amputations are nessesary use antibiotics but not for something stupid your killing 99.9% of the good bacteria as well you know that are body needs to function its all slowly coming out trust me on this guys no drug well most drugs wont fuk up your body as much as antibiotics we are born with special bacteria that help our bodies immune system fight infection and teaches it to be efficent and modern its in a parasites or microbes best interest to keep its host happy and healthy but when antibiotics indiscriminately kill ALL bacteria all the bacteria you are born with gone pff theirs no end to the complications least of all the baddies invading your stomach after the onslaught and over multiplying or turning the former good bacterias bad because they know were obv tryna kill them dont believe everything the government tells you unless your a robot.

For the sake of HR advice, please take antibiotics when a doctor prescribes them. They know much more about your body's microbiome than ganjcat.

Antibiotics work by killing or inhibitjng bacterial growth to the point at which your natural immune system can completely kill off the infection. Over time, the good bacteria will re-equilibrate to their natural microbiotic homeostasis.

Still, doctors will start with weaker antibiotics with a narrower spectrum to minimize killing your good bugs. Not trying to convince ganjcat, but I just thought I'd counter the troll. I personally think antibiotics are overused, but their use is very justifiable since they can prevent life-threatening complications (ie infection spreads)

Wow, that's one of the dumbest things I've ever read Ganjacat. I bet you think 9-11 was an inside job too don't ya?

HAHAHA whatever antibiotics are good for you rhen ger on with it when it all comes out and the "experts" say their bad remember me pls

well roxy I assume you already know the answer after demonstrating your amazing mind reading skills on me

cutting agents are damn near impossible to identify, that always dont well against human skin
which IME during a binge or without noticing it you couldve easily exposed the outside nose skin to it

hit up the doc and im sure they'll give you an antibiotic to help fight infection, IME everytime something like that happens is a sign of infection
if for whatever reason you cant go to a doc head to an er if you have open sores as many of the OTC stuff like neosporin cant be applied

wait what kind of sores are we talking here I think I was mislead ive never got sores from sniffing would someone care to elaborate please.

ps down with stims up with downers

Ganjcats drivel on antibiotics is absolute rubbish. Possibly the worst harm reduction post i have ever read. Did you gain your wisdom from a Facebook post or a university degree in Medicine, Chemistry or Nursing?

guys dont listen to me I dont know what im talking about ok antibiotics are GOOD ALWAYS TAKE THEM WHEN IN DOUBT ALWAYSSSSSS!!!!!!!

remember op shove those antibiotics down your throat assault your body with them let none survive!!!

So answer me Ganjcat. Where is your knowledge on antibiotics based on? Messages in chemtrails perhaps?

Could you maybe have caught something from whoever your sharing your coke with?

Transmission of bodily fluids by sharing straws etc is possible if both have open sores - herpes / Hepatitis can be passed if you have open sores etc

Status
Not open for further replies.