• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Coke questions

panhead61

Greenlighter
Hi I have some questions. I'll give you the background, may sound like rambling but story come together Sounds bad FYI bad, but stayed up late last night having some drinks, had to be in to work at 5, I live an hour away. I am in an executive position in a large corporation and felt like death. I couldn't afford the time to take the morning off since it was a busy day. Maybe I should have chose better. so a buddy of mine gave me a half gram of coke, did it in two lines, 1 at 8:30 and one at 10:30 Hell of a productive morning lol but feel later on I may crash. I work from 5am-4pm. Since I live far away I plan to stop at my mothers house in town to take a nap around 4Pm-5:30pm I have some classes I am taking at 6:00pm-10pm. Here is my worry that I will be feeling rough at 6:00pm for my classes and also have a history of not sleepIng as it is.(normally take ambien but clearly won't tonight) but if I need to mellow out at 6 for class is it safe to use 1 or 2 , 15 mg oxycodone. This would be 7 1/2 hours after using the coke. Is this safe to do? I appreciate your input as I am paranoid

Yes this is perfectly safe to do but i'm sure you know that this can turn into a slippery slope. Take coke, comedown, take more oxy to combat coke comedown, repeat.

The only dangers in taking a strong stimulant and strong depressant is when people take high doses of both at the same time. Then if the stimulant wears off before the depressant the person might be in danger of ODing off the CNS depressant.

The doses you are taking sound perfectly safe though.

If all things are relative and we can count on you being a healthy, average individual with no other health problems, you shouldn't have a problem taking a CNS depressant like Oxycodone (OxyContin;Percocet). With that being said, you need to be keeping in mind the fact that Cocaine is a short-acting stimulant and that if you are crashing and the Cocaine is wearing off, taking a powerful Opioid could leave you overly sedated and in an obvious way that could be detrimental to your work.

Thanks guys! Yes average no health problems. What's really the rule of thumb on hours to wait, 6? And I'm your opinion will it make me overly sedated?

Whether it makes you sedated is entirely dependent on your tolerance, individual reaction to oxy, and how you currently feel.

Let's say you feel tired already, have no opiate tolerance, and oxy generally makes you sleepy, well then you are probably gonna want to take a nap very badly and possibly be nodding out. It's all a matter of how you react, personally i could stay up all night on oxy, that's just how i react, some people get heavily sedated.