• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

coke nostalgia

sadc0kehead

Greenlighter
so i have been clean off coke for about 3 months. i didn't get clean because i really wanted to i was put on lamotrigine and every time i would snort the shit i felt horrible.

anyway, i just moved to pittsburgh from chicago and i don't know anybody here and i cant get my hands on any. im realizing that coke is the only thing in the world that makes me like myself. that makes me feel like my life might be worth something. people used to want to talk to me and be friends but now im pretty much friendless and too scared to talk to anyone because there's not much left here.

it's also fucking killing me that i'm not skinny anymore.

Congradulations being sober off coke for 3 months. Cravings after stopping are quite natural. I literally was dreaming about crack for 3 weeks after coming off it when i was addicted.

I'd say since you moved now is the time to change and seek better company/relationships. Avoid anyone whos into that life style and level up yourself.

The skinny look doesn't suit anyone. Just look gaunt and like a drug abuser. Fuck coke.

This feeling will pass, eventually you’ll be able to socialize without it trust me. I was exactly where you are at one point. Coke and alcohol made me likable or so I thought… I much prefer who I am now that I’m not using it multiple times a week every week. Also the people who were around when I’m high aren’t the people I need in my life.

-GC

op you got low self esteem. give it time

you were inflating yourself up to normal with coke. prob some underlying mental health issue that it seemed like coke was fixing but long term just making it worse

its really expensive and bad for your health etc.

if you dont wanna put on weight do some excercise plus it will improve your mood. i recommend dance class

coke is the kind of dopamine reinforcer that can convince you of lies like "people only like me on coke", hence you create these internal bullshit justifications to need coke to be social.

it warps your thinking and it will always take time when you are in a new place to get out and discover all the new possibilities so dont be hard on yourself