• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Coke in a cigarette?????

There is a lot shit being talked in this thread. Go to the link provided in wickedclown _stl's reply (*Read this*) and all your questions will be answered, along with scientific backing from Roches.
And for fuck's sake smoking cocaine hcl PROPERLY does not fucking give you a numb mouth or a placebo effect.
Please read the thread.

Smoking coke certainly doesn't make my mouth go numb. And it does have an effect which is certainly not placebo. I'd be happy to prove this in a double blind test, you'll need to pay for the coke, sugar, baby powder and baking soda and then we'll check four cigarettes with powder in them. I must admit that you do need to suck hard on that ciggie and hold it down for a long time (best set-up is to share the cocopuff with two other people, take four pulls off the coco without exhaling anything and then pass it on, don't breath out 'til you get the cocopuff back). If you just drag it like a normal cigarette then it won't have much effect, smoke it hard and you'll get a VERY noticeable effect. Go try it before you call this bullshit!
Harry

Okay, I just re-read my original instructions in the link posted by wickedclown and the only thing I'd change is that the "cooking" process might take a little longer than 90-120secs, probably closer to 4 minutes, but it has to be down SLOWLY, EVENLY, and GENTLY so you don't burn the cigarette paper or completely decompose your cocaine.
The idea, as explained so beautifully by Roches, is to gently vapourize the cocaine hcl so that it soaks the tobacco and makes the coke easily smokable upon re-ignition. The trouble with smoking acid salts is not necessarily that their ignition temperatures are too high, but that there ignition temperatures are too close to their decomposition temperatures. In other words, by the time you get the shit hot enough to smoke, you're wasting it. The "cooking" process of powder cocaine in a cigarette or joint is an ingenious method of using this instability to the advantages of people who like to get high.
Stitescloud, there is a kitchen crack recipe provided in that same link FYI.
And Mudder a' Christ please stop all this "numb lips" talk. That is some of the stupidest shit I have ever heard, it's fucking embarassing to see MODS of this forum say poopie such as this, and for anyone who claims that numb lips and a placebo high are the only effects of smoking cocaine, I can GUARAN-FUCKIN-TEE you this person has never smoked cocaine properly.

Smoking cocaine WILL numb you up, I have done this, so thats what I base it upon..
If you want to get high from smoking coke, why not just cook up some good crack? It's not hard, you can do it with tiny amounts of coke, and you will actually catch a buzz from it... the only bonus so smoking coke in a cigarette is that is has a nice smell.. you can load one before you go to a club/rave then light it up inside.. it definitly seems 'cooler' to be smoking that, have people walk by, and only some of them catch on...
------------------
PACK.MY.BEAK