• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Coke duration

albrchtmrtn

Greenlighter
I'm planning to do a g of coke on the weekend and I've got some questions that I'm unsure about.

1. How long does coke give you the same energy like at the beginning? I've done amph and it doesnt matter if you do some lines after a point, like you start doing it at 8pm and 10 hours later you can still do lines but you won't have the energy to move around and do stuff, lines just keep you awake but nothing else. I'm just intrested if coke is kinda same or it boosts you even in the mornings after a hard night.

2. I've got quality stuff and i'm planning to mix alcohol with it, is it a bad idea to start drinking early afternoon? Just because the party starts at like 4pm or so. Should I wait until it gets dark outside?

3. Will a gram be enough for like 16 hours? It's realy pure, if i snort half a matchstick i can feel the effects pretty well (no tolarence and kinda first time user too).

4. Will I be able to eat? I dont care about appetite, I will eat if I can. Is it like on mdma, you can eat but you dont want, or is it like on amph that if you eat your stomach feels like hell and you feel like vomiting?

Thanks for you answers :)

U should feel hype after 1 line after a few lones you will feel energy and sorta numb a gram should last about a m!'

I doubt it will last 16 hours, simply because once you snort coke all you want to do is more coke.

unless you are "cleaning" your gear all you will receive is a boost in tweak and a desire to chase a non existent euphoria.

1. As far as what is and is not going to work in terms of your administration of this drug, you will have to form your own preferences. Everybody is different in this respect. Do some experimenting and find out what works best for you. You should be able to redose throughout the course of one evening with noticeable effects from each dosage.

2. Again, this is going to be a matter of personal preference. If you use Cocaine and Alcohol together, it's fair to expect some sort of hangover effect the following day. For these reasons, it might not be the best decision to start drinking so early. The Cocaine can enable you to consume more Alcohol than you normally might, making you more intoxicated and in turn, more hungover.

3. If it's decent purity, a gram of Cocaine should be enough to get you high for the evening and probably to throw a few lines to your friends as well. It's the perfect amount in my opinion for a night of fairly low-key partying.

4. Cocaine is like Amphetamine and other similar stimulants in that it will greatly reduce your appetite. One of the big differences between the two however, is that Cocaine lasts for a significantly shorter amount of time. This means you can stop, recover, eat, hydrate and sleep that much faster.

What Keif' said is pretty much spot on! Amph and coke are 2 totally different things, I take Adderall everyday, as i am scripted it, and i get a different feeling completely, and it lasts nearly 8 hours from just 20mg done in the AM.. Now coke, is short lived and imo a bit more euphoric and intense than amph.. i mean amps are also euphoric, when taken at the correct recreational dose.. but coke, is just way different feeling.. they are both stimulants, but coke is like this for me.. When i sniff it, which i rarely ever do anymore, since shooting it and smoking it in freebase form, or crack, i start out doing a fat line! Like at least a 0.2G line... which imo is pretty decent sized, if i have more than a G, which is usually my go to amount i will get when buying powder coke, i may do a 0.3-0.5G line, and get super tweaked up, and feel crazy good! But here is the thing i hate about coke... if you don't have something, to bring you down off of it... its no fun! I cant do coke alone, with no downer to do in between hits, like for instance, i like to smoke some weed in between a hit, or take a benzo, like klonopin, in a low dose, between hits... to calm down.. Without doing that, i end up chasing something that wont come back!

That first line, hit, shot... whatever it is.. how you do use it, will always be the best, no matter what, going from sober to coked up in seconds is awesome, if your a coke person, some people hate it, i love it .. that is why my first one(line, hit, shot) i always do it big! But yeah, i like to take benzos or smoke herb in order to, for one, make the come down that hits you within 5-35 mins, depending on the ROA and the quality of the coke, much easier.. and two, to help me space out my hits, so that i can wait longer, thus making each hit, the longer you can manage to put the coke down... you will see, when you do it, its incredibly mentally addicting in the short term, long term not as much, but still can be... as in short term i mean like you want to re dose every 10 mins, over and over... Coke truly is, one helluva drug!

a gram varies so much that you most likely will get between 0.4 and 0.8 - will that be enough? No.