• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Coke doing nothing?

ants

Bluelighter
Hey guys,

Took like 300mg of mdma the other night and also bought 2g of coke from the same dealer I always buy from.

For some reason, it's doing nothing? Is this something to do with taking MD the night before? It's just making me shit (after every line), sweat (smell horrible) and shake....not fun.

Like I say, buy off this guy a lot and always been good....what gives? Doing bigger lines than normal too and cleared my nose.

Last edited:
Why would he randomly start selling me shit? I don't even meet him anymore, he sends a driver. I generally find with coke after like 0.75 of a gram it stops working but the first 4/5 lines are amazing - that just me?

Could it be that he thinks he has me addicted so is cutting it more?

Why would he randomly start selling me shit? I don't even meet him anymore, he sends a driver. I generally find with coke after like 0.75 of a gram it stops working but the first 4/5 lines are amazing - that just me?

so the drug dealer is a good guy? that he won't ever sell garbage to get an extra buck...say it isnt so
maybe he got a bad batch not like your buying it from a store for example
shiii happens tell him something or find someone else easy peasy

serves me right - I stole an extra g whilst he let me pick the best one :p

Could my dopamine receptors be temporarily fucked? Been doing it like twice a week.

Last edited:
Ha - not really, taking two should have given me better odds! He had no idea....

Just text my dealer telling him it was shit and his reply was "that's the only complaint but getting new stuff tomorrow, I'll give you a free one" - hopefully that's not his plan to kill me because he realised I took two. To take him up on the offer or not?

obviously he knew it was garbage if he is offering a free stuff
most people will stand behind the product
me personally i wouldn't once i get ripped off the odds of it happening again are to high
but for many free is free right?

naaa - his gear is the best ive ever had when good. Like blow your face off good. He's offering 1 free as an apology, picked up from him for almost 2 year so he's more than up on me.

I referred him to a friend who bought 2g and he chucked in a free MD next time I picked up C.

long as he doesnt kick your ass for ripping him off also then rock on i say

for sure ive seen people get hurt for a lot less than what you took
tough call let your instincts take over and study his responses that should let you know if he knows you ripped him off
lol funny shit

Two more lines and nothing, turn to chuck this bunk down the toilet.

Update on this - tried to call the dealer and he's on holiday atm (his driver picked up) he said they'll look into it and get back to me.

Have had 4g of bunk gear sitting in my room for like a week now - not a fan of having it at home. I just don't get why someone who has always sold me top-notch stuff would sell me that much shite. I'm guessing he's just had a bad batch in as he doesn't take it himself.

I would be really interested to know what it is...

It makes you shit, sweat, anxious, gives you heart palpations and almost an instant come-down.

TBC..

Last edited:
What I've heard from numerous people is they cancel each other out kind of. Either that or you got bad shit.

I got the most awesome g of coke from a dealer, truly mind blowing and just recently had some more from the same dealer - absolute shite, we had the whole g and no effect. Chances are that you've been sold low purity and cut to shit coke.

I wish you all the best in finding some decent gear x