• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Coke comedown for a regular speed user

JoeTheFractal

Greenlighter
Hi,

I've not done coke in years, but I do speed roughly every 2-3 days on average. Next weekend I'm going to be in a situation where I get lots of free coke, but I have a very important job interview on the following Monday. I don't really get comedowns (from speed/ecstasy at least) but I want to make sure I'm in the best possible condition for this job interview (which I'll probably do on speed.) I have a few questions about coke comedowns:

If I end up with a comedown from coke then is it normally the next day or a few days later?
Pharmacologically might I be more tolerant to coke comedowns because I'm used to amphetamine?
Is it worth taking any supplements like tyrosine or 5htp?

I know that the sensible option is just to have a few beers and leave it at that, but its free coke so I can't really turn it down.

Thanks,

Joe

I wouldn't recommend partying on coke late Sunday then attempting a job interview on Monday. You'll look like shit.

If you stop Saturday night or early Sunday you should be fine - just hydrate, eat and sleep well before the interview.

Doing an interview on speed may not be such a great idea. If you regularly use and you take a reasonable (therapeutic) dose you should be fine, otherwise the person conducting the interview may notice. Some people (especially current or ex addicts) are REALLY good at spotting others when they are high.