• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Coke - cant do it, nose is always blocked!

The nose spray bottle works best. The kind that mists.
I had coke that COMPLETELY clogged my nose.
I mixed it with water to remove the cut, filtered it with a cotton, and put the remaining water/coke mixture in a nasal spay bottle.

No clogged nose, high as a kite, and was able to do it in front of people that were none the wiser.

Just a quick question... I thought water was cocaine's evil enemy? For some reason I'm thinking that as soon as a drop of cocaine touches any type of water, it instantly disapears. Water just washes away any type of cocaine. So if you put it in a nasal bottle mixed with water (which is the best idea I've ever heard because I use those bottles all the time and everyone doesn't care they just think it's the spray for my nose so I swear that is soooo awesome) would there actually be cocaine in the bottle? Because I thought it disolved and disapeared. Just wondering

Dissolved and disappeared are two quite different concepts. Yes, in the nasal spray bottle is cocaine in liquid solution.

yea the reason coke seems to "wash away" or dissapear with water is because cocaine hydrochloride is very soluble in water. when the water touches it it dissolves in it making it lok like it has dissapeared. Im gonna recomend either the spray bottle method or cooking i down into freebase and smoking it. However be really careful with the latter as it is more addictive than powder IMO.

How can it possibly block your nose after the first line unless you are snorting rocks? I really don't get that.

you can allways do an acetone wash on your coke, and smoke it (crack)

Umm..i'm a noob but i'm wondering how long and how often you've been snorting powder?? If you have to think real hard to answer because you use heavily; my guess would be a sinus infection or inflammation. This aint medical advice, its street knowledge, so talk to a doc. I know plenty of heavy users who did major damage to sinus and nasal cavities causing similar issues. Do you get that "head-in-a-vice" headache on the top sides of your dome just above your temples, even on days when you havent used? Blow your nose a lot? Does the coke go up and then run back down? Is it like sniffing glass shards even if its quality? My ex-gf has to get her right sinus vacuum cleaned monthly cuz she was reckless. I wouldnt immediately blame the cut as others have. The nasal sprays arent helping you get addicted to those too. Your nose gets stuffed and your done. No relief w/o some medication up your nostril. Its VERY common. IDK im low on the totem pole here but from my experience it sounds more physically related. Lay off for awhile and see what happens...

if its that bad, ketamine and speed can be taken orraly... cocaine can be smoked after an acetone wash

Ahaha, I feel you cuz I've been sick (or more like just stuffy nose) this past couple of weeks. I would have to blow really, really hard, then rail...praying it all gets absorbed. Swallow like snotty drip....Then wait a bit, worried that if I blow my nose too soon, I might lose product. -_-

This was a semi-rant. Lol. Sorry, I can't offer any advice or suggestions.. >_<

coming from someone that has bad allergies and cronic nasal polyops this sounds like a standard allgercic reaction. When my nose comes in contact with a large dose of my allergerns the same thing happens to me, my nasal tissus swells up and blocks my nasal passages. My advice would be to go to your doctor and tell them you have bad allergies and want a steriod nasal spray. Most doctors have no problem giving these things out as they are harmless except for a sore throat here and there, and unlike over the counter stuff you dont build up a tollerence to them and make the problem worse. Take a look at nansonex, worked wonders for me and my allergies or go the simple route and stop snorting stuff.

if you shoot it, you get a 10x better high and you filter otu most of the cut. not only is it better, but it is like nothing youve ebver experienced. after a coulpe seconds, you can taste it in your mouth (weird since it never touched your mouth) then you ears start buzzing then you go into a dreamlike state for a few minutes, then wake up all jittery. its the best high ive experienced, just be careful, you can OD easilythis way. do a few smal test shots to find your tolerance
I, personally, recommend against this, though know a few people that do really enjoy it. Not I and the only person that's putting a needle in me is a nurse or doctor or lab tech that is doing so in the line of work, not for... "enjoyment"... well, maybe in a sexual context, but still not the same type of needle... that's a discussion for a different thread, and perhaps forum too though. :p

I've been up for 23hrs and 50min as of right now(typing this) and was tooting for about 14 of those hours thanks to an epic early birthday present.. no, not continuously, but a few lines an hour or two(which is exactly why I'm up typing on this thread right now at 5:40am lol. 'bout time to make coffee I think). And after about the 5th set of 2 small lines per side, I started getting sinus pressure and clogged up, as you say. I took an allergy med(4hr one, not sure which) and it helped, until I did more than the two small per side, but definitely helped, but didn't take another allergy med cause it had only been like an hour or hour and a half. So now I'm using saline mist and it helped just before and after a toot. Granted, this is the first time in a VERY long time I've gotten the chance to have some blow, especially enough to party like I did, so my experience maybe based on simply a foreign substance that isn't usually there, or any substance up my nose for that matter, and the high ass pollen.. shame we can't catch a buzz on pollen, I'd be set here!!

Anyhow, another option is guaifenesin, or mucinex(it's the active ingredient), but you'll need to hydrate with water, both your body and your nose, as it will dry you out..not just your sinuses and/or mouth/throat, but if not hydrated enough with water, not soda or something else sugary(I recommend Fiji water, pricey, but worth it), you can become constipated.. which can really suck, and hurt depending on how "dried out" you are.. Just thought I'd throw my two cents in on the subject since I found this wonderful site this morning. :)

Regards all!
~D

Sorry for double post.. not sure if that's a no-no here(?). Don't remember seeing it.. but I do miss things in my speed reading..

Ahaha, I feel you cuz I've been sick (or more like just stuffy nose) this past couple of weeks. I would have to blow really, really hard, then rail...praying it all gets absorbed. Swallow like snotty drip....Then wait a bit, worried that if I blow my nose too soon, I might lose product. -_-

This was a semi-rant. Lol. Sorry, I can't offer any advice or suggestions.. >_<

That's always my concern.. how much absorption I've gotten and if I'm going to lose precious "gold", as it were, by blowing my nose, so I use saline mist and choke down the, then, salty "drip"

And something else I saw to respond to as well;
if its that bad, ketamine and speed can be taken orraly... cocaine can be smoked after an acetone wash

It can also be smoked just as a powder. It's a bit of a different burn, but it does the job. Learned that from one of my "big brothers" in the past year. Would have never thought it would work out, but it does, surprisingly.. just to throw that out there that it doesn't have to be cooked into hard to smoke it, but can do so with soft. Can rock it up, but I think it loses a lot of potency and longevity in that manner. Granted, I won't pay for any of it, but if given a choice, I'll take soft all day over hard.

Last edited:
I'm just going to second the people here who've been talking about nasal sprays. If you really want to absorb something through your nasal membranes but can't snort powder, just find something nontoxic/safe to ingest that will dissolve it. Weigh out the powder (ideally on a reasonably accurate milligram scale), then dissolve it in a pre-measured volume of solvent. That gives you a reasonably standardized solution, which you can then measure out and use in a variety of orifices (nasal spray bottle, eyedropper, rectal syringe, etc.) to discreetly get high. Cocaine and ketamine both dissolve very well in water; other chemicals might require alcohol or something like PEG-400 to get good dissolution. Furthermore, depending on the vaporization temperatures of the chemicals you're interested in, a PEG-400 solution might enable you to do your drugs out of an electronic cigarette or a vaporizer with less overall risk of lung damage.

I'm going to recommend against mixing things with DMSO and smearing them on your skin, mostly because I have no idea what kind of bioavailability you're going to get, whether a given patch of skin will saturate, how the dose will propagate through your body, etc. I also really don't recommend dissolving cocaine in booze due to risks associated with cocaethylene abuse. Ordinarily, when you do coke your liver breaks it down into benzoylecgonine and an ecgonine methyl ester; both of these chemicals are inactive in the human body and basically harmless. However, if you drink and do coke at the same time, your liver winds up trying to process both the cocaine and the booze at once. In that case, your liver will react both the coke and the benzoylecgonine with the booze to produce cocaethylene instead. Cocaethylene is also a triple reuptake inhibitor (for serotonin, norepinephrine, and dopamine); it's basically a longer lasting, slightly more cardiotoxic cousin of cocaine. It won't necessarily kill you to have that stuff in your system in small amounts, but since the drug is actually produced in your liver you have only a very indirect control over the dose and thus need to be really careful.

Last edited:
OK, so this may sound strange but I've been snorting various meds for 10 years plus and this method never fails me. To clear your nasal passage, you basically need to raise your respiration rate. If you run in place for a minute or two (as long as you need to) while trying to sniff up, you'll be clear in pretty short order. Personally, if I'm clogged, I prepare my line(s) and then start my running. Once a nostril is clear, I snort it up. Obviously this is not a long-term solution but if you're trying to snort a line here or there, it will work - I promise!

Man I get great coke/ crack prolly 25-28% coke and crack is prob higher. If you get high quality coke it will literally do the opposite. If Swim could give you a line it would prob clear your nose

plug it. 25 percent as much needed for better high. Lasts longer and come down smoother. Nose running is a obvious give away and you have to make up stories about be g sick etc. Plugging is the only way for swim. But the stuff around here my friend is testing 40 percent as well. Says swim. G don't know what more cut would do in there. But he uses 20 ml water and a small lines amount and is really lifted. For a while. Be careful he has gotten a bit too high a few times by putting too much in there. Take your time and start slow. And he's into butt play but not when using... Fyi not as fun I guess

Yes you have irritated nasal membranes dude you should just inject coke anyway it takes way less to get fucking rocked it only takes me about 0.1 grams to get high and 0.15 grams to get a bell ringer where I'm so rocked that it feels like I'm going deaf and feels hard to hear um I doubt you have ever felt that feeling if you just sniff coke . Way back in the day when I used to sniff coke I would sniff 0.5 -1.0 gram lines and never got a bell ringer high and you do way more when you sniff it so you actually feel the anphetimine and ephedrine and pseudoephedrrin and that shit ruins the pure coke high you get it cuz you do so much when you sniff. But if you inject it you don't do enough at one time to feel the other junk in it and you don't get jittery and grind your teeth have a wicked hard time coming down because you're not doing as much anphetimine . Plus when you inject it's way better for you because you're not sniffing germs and bacteria from who knows where because you bring the water to a boil first and that kills all the bacteria . And also you don't get infected and inflamed nasal passages when you inject .