• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Coke - cant do it, nose is always blocked!

Cocaine will block your nose after a while as it disrupts the mucus membrane.
However if you are buying cheaper stuff then whatever it is mixed with will block your nose really quick. Here in uk people buy stuff for >removed price< a g and so it's going to be full of nasty stuff.
Almost pure (as good as it gets over here anyway) >no prices<
This way it's hardly cut with crap and so as its so much stronger and lasts longer, you can do tiny lines and not block your nose as quick!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well since someone else bumped a 6 month old thread, *cough Selbyuk *cough lol, I'll add my 2¢.. increase respiratory and heart rates. If I'm clogged, I do 10 push ups before I do a line, and my nose clears up long enough for me to snort it, without issue..

- Hopeless

Explain for me mate about the bumped bit. I've not used this for years so I'm a bit out with the lingo. Did I say something wrong?
Rich

Also, I read a thread earlier on that said if you use two fingers to pull the bit of cheek that's near your nose upwards it opens the sinus and it brought back memories of being a party where I saw someone do something similar. So I tried it and it bloody worked!

Can you give some more details about how you did this? How much coke/water? When you say you ?filtered with cotton, do you mean like cotton ball-type cotton?