• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Coke after taking xanax

Sydney Carton

Bluelighter
Good evening fellow intoxicant friends,

I take xanax during day. about 2-3mg. Part for work, part recreation. Ive taken 3mg over eight hours. I just took another 1 mg. Now my friends are getting some good coke.

Question: Can I do a few lines without dying?

Note: I've done coke plenty before but not much anymore.
Thanks for the advice,
May you have peace, health, happiness, and safety.

I'm not familiar with these drugs, but what comes to my mind is: please, no extra xanax to handle the come-down. I've heard so many bad stories about benzo black-outs.

although ive done it but i dont think it's a good idea because whats happned to me is the xanax tames the high, so you could end up doing more blow than you normally would which could get you in trouble

Thank you. It sounds like it's not going to kill me doing some lines. I just didn't get the order right and will be sure to do limited amount of coke, which isn't hard for me with that particular drug.

you need 1 or 2 mg of clonazepam before cocaine, and you'll be a happy camper! that's one of my favorite combos. stay safe!

You're asking specifically about drug interactions, right? There shouldn't be any kind of danger involved with using Cocaine after using Benzodiazepines aside from all of the assorted dangers associated with using Cocaine in general. This combination tends to work much better when you use the Benzodiazepines after the Coke runs out, just sayin.

I'm sorry guys. I somehow slept on my right arm all night and it's completely numb, so my posts are a little short due to my hunt and peck typing. I should have elaborated, as OP seems to be relatively new to all of this.

Cocaine is a stimulant and a defining part of stimulant intoxication is the "come down" or, when the levels of the drug begin to drop rapidly. This often leads to a purgatory of wanting to sleep, but residual stimulation prevents it and depression and anxiety begin to set in. You've essentially gotten all of the "positives" from the drug and folks often use sedatives to bridge the gap and initiate sleep.