• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Coethylene question (Cocaine and Beer) I SWEAR it hasn't been asked

KobeBryant

Bluelighter
INTRO:

I know mixing beer and coke turns into coethylene which is more harmful to your body however produces effects much different than either alone. Most describing it VERY EUPHORIC. I've had this experience once.

Well I got some coke for the holidays and today I have done not much coke but enough that I feel it, I also took klonopins. It has been about an hour since my last line and I decided to go to the packy (liquor store) and pick up some beer since tomorrow they will be closed.

MAIN QUESTION:

I have read that many users say that ethanol (beer/liquor/wine) should be consumed before the coke for it to work. Now my question is if it has been an hour since my last line and I've drank one beer so far and if I drink a few more, then do a line would that produce the effect?

THANKS A TON I WILL BE GLUED HERE PLEASE REPLY

Thanks for the reply

More input please

IMO: It may be harmful but really is it any more harmful than taking over 3200 Tylenol or any such OTC drugs or even taking herion alone is terrible for your body.

Thanks guys!!

Yes high doses or regular use of acetaminophen is unhealthy..most likely more so than combining beer and coke one time.
Clean heroin (diacethylmorphin) is not at all terrible for your body.
Of course some cuts are unhealthy.
And it is highly addictive.

Last edited:
Cocaine wears off so fast that I doubt booze will do anything for you but neutralize your comedown. You have to drink beforehand to really get the effects you're looking for.

THanks for everyones input

well I went ahead and drank about 5 beers (before hand I have taken 4mg of Klonopins and about .2-.3 of coke) I waited an hour then drank the total brews of (6). I then snorted a small bump/line and notice that I am very confident, no paranoia, body is completely numb, no anxiety what so ever.

So conclusion I think this DOES WORK, but tomorrow I will be trying the beer before coke line and report.

ANyways feel free to input this is the best forum ever, because everyone throws their input in!!

you're gonna need ethanol to be present in the liver before cocaine consumption in order for the liver to metabolize both drugs at the same time creating the toxic substance cocaethylene.

you likely experienced the calm effects like 'no anxiety, no paranoia, etc' because of the k-pins you took beforehand. that'll surely weaken the stimulating effects of cocaine before the beer made any difference.

beer simply potentiates the k-pins' effect.

My opinion is the combonation of the the k-pins and coke is where youre getting the great feeling. I know that combing alcohol and coke is different than either alone, but honestly, ive never noticed much of a difference.

Hate to break it to you, but the percentage of cocaine that actually gets transesterified into cocaethylene in the liver is so small that it doesn't have any appreciable effect.
Same with Ritalin and Ethylphenidate, btw.

Thanks guys for the INPUTS

- When I was taking the Klonopin I first took 2MG and did a line, I felt pretty jittery

- I then took 2 more Klonopin (1mg/ea)

- I then took a hit of coke, i put the baggy in my mouth and it was completely numb as I had no mouth at all!!! however when I did the line I still felt jittery, tremors, and anxiety, although there was a moment were I had that brain feeling being flooded with EUPHORIA! but it never reached it, it was very weird.

- I am now drinking beer after those lines and kpins and I feel completely numb, my entire body, I feel confident and anxiety free ( I took a line as well after the brews aprx 30 mins after) still drinking. I am sitting in my chair and I feel like im floating I got a bunch of coke next to me but I don't even feel like I need to take a line.

Conclusion:

I am very confident, not dumb(tell me if I am if my post sounds dummy), no aniexty, body is numb from toe to top, I feel like im in one zone and nothing around me matters. This is weird but this is amazing.

Inputs are greatly appreciated, Thanks guys love this forum!

Hate to break it to you, but the percentage of cocaine that actually gets transesterified into cocaethylene in the liver is so small that it doesn't have any appreciable effect.
Same with Ritalin and Ethylphenidate, btw.

do you have a source for this? i'm intrigued

Thanks Blank

I was wondering that as well, IMO if you already did coke, then start drinking waiting an hour or two, wouldn't the ethanol be in your system then you do a line???

That is my question, I haven't seen this asked anywhere and I hope we'll solve it here!

do you have a source for this? i'm intrigued

Yeah, I just looked it up again and the amount of cocaine converted to cocaethylene is indeed higher than I'd thought I remembered - usually less than 20% of the total dose, which is indeed statistically significant, but I doubt a lot of people would be able to tell the difference between a 100% pure cocaine vs an 80:20 mix of cocaine to cocaethylene either.

That said, cocaethylene is supposed to be significantly more cardiotoxic than regular cocaine.

Most people I know won't touch cocaine unless they've had a few drinks, simply because they desire the effects of cocaethylene. They think its boring on its own, I don't, unfortunately I think it's the best thing since sliced bread and don't need a drink to appreciate it.

And no yeah its best to have a good few units in the liver before touching the coke. drink maybe an hour before.

Most people I know won't touch cocaine unless they've had a few drinks, simply because they desire the effects of cocaethylene. They think its boring on its own, I don't, unfortunately I think it's the best thing since sliced bread and don't need a drink to appreciate it.

And no yeah its best to have a good few units in the liver before touching the coke. drink maybe an hour before.

I'd say it is much more likely that what they enjoy isn't the minor portion of cocaine converted to cocaethylene, but simply the GABAergic effects of the beer taking the edge off the cocaine. For me, the only thing that effectively takes care of my social anxiety is a moderate dose of Ritalin coupled with Lyrica - somehow I doubt that is because they're converted to some elusive "Pregabalylphenidate" metabolite in the liver ;)

Alcohol does more than just effect GABA. Its thought to release serotonin and dopamine which I think is why it increases cocaine euphoria more than benzos etc