• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Codine and promethazine pills dosage !!

Therex963

Greenlighter
Hey guys Swim has a load of codine 30mg and some promethazine10mg swim knows they work well together but Swim can't find anything on what ratio to take can someone help thanks, will be much appreciated

Well iv done it now haha, did 4codine to 2 promethazine don't feel much except quite tired. Should be fine but thanks for making me worry just abit hahaha

Just be aware we don't use SWIM here, please refer to yourself as yourself to minimize confusion and to get you the best possible answer as fast as possible. Codeine is a weak Opioid. Even without a tolerance you're gonna need a fairly large dose to get a recreational high. The Promethazine (Phenergan) is not going to contribute to the recreational value at all. It might compound the sedation from the Codeine a little and can help alleviate some of the unwanted side effects of Opioid intoxication such as itchiness and/or nausea.

If 120mg of Codeine didn't do it for you then you can try escalating your dosage. Perhaps combine it with 30mg - 40mg of the Promethazine for the best synergy and utility.

Just be aware we don't use SWIM here, please refer to yourself as yourself to minimize confusion and to get you the best possible answer as fast as possible. Codeine is a weak Opioid. Even without a tolerance you're gonna need a fairly large dose to get a recreational high. The Promethazine (Phenergan) is not going to contribute to the recreational value at all. It might compound the sedation from the Codeine a little and can help alleviate some of the unwanted side effects of Opioid intoxication such as itchiness and/or nausea.

If 120mg of Codeine didn't do it for you then you can try escalating your dosage. Perhaps combine it with 30mg - 40mg of the Promethazine for the best synergy and utility.

Yeah sorry only just signed up and didn't k ow the etiquette!

I have some other things if someone can tell me what's good to take recreationally

Prolonged released capsules of morphine sulphate 60mg

Diazepam 2mg

Amitrityline 10mg

Morphine prolonged released tablets 10mg

Lorazepam 1mg

Zopiclone 7.5mg

Had all that fall into my hands just wonder if it's worth doing and how to do it!

Thanks for the help

I'm going to tell you to ditch the amitryptiline and not take it. It's not recreational and is a VERY dangerous substance that can kill you if you take too much. Tricyclics are nothing to play around with. Throw it out if you don't need it medically.

Promethazine also has antipsychotic effects, being a phenothiazine derivative, so it's likely to dull the recreational effects being sought.

I remember back when i was taking codeine. I was taking around 350mg Codeine, and 125mg promethazine. It was quite enjoyable, and I liked the feelings a lot. Codeine is one of the worst for histamine release and neusea, but taking promethazine stopped all the neusea and stopped the histamine release meaning there was no itchiness symptoms.

But since the beginning of 2016, I left that behind, and now in mixing codeine, promethazine,'doxylamine, propranolol, diazepam, Tramadol, Dihydrocodeine, morphine... I literally can't walk when they kick in.

Yeah sorry only just signed up and didn't k ow the etiquette!

I have some other things if someone can tell me what's good to take recreationally

Prolonged released capsules of morphine sulphate 60mg

Diazepam 2mg

Amitrityline 10mg

Morphine prolonged released tablets 10mg

Lorazepam 1mg

Zopiclone 7.5mg

Had all that fall into my hands just wonder if it's worth doing and how to do it!

Thanks for the help

We can't advice you on the best or greatest way of getting high. You have some potent drugs at your disposal, so, the world is your oyster. The only advice I can give you is to not be mixing central nervous system depressants (Opioids, Benzodiazepines, Ethanol, Z-Drugs etc.) willy nilly. Start slow and go low. You will need to experiment to find out just what works ideally for your.

^Except the amitriptyline. It's dangerous and not recreational at all. As I said before, ditch it. You'll only end up getting yourself in trouble with it. The tricyclic antidepressants are very toxic and have a narrow therapeutic index. They shouldn't be messed it, especially since they don't do anything to get you high or add to a high.

Can anyone help me with what I need to do with the morphone though? It says 60mg slow release ? How much do I need to get high? Shall I take it out of the capsules and gum the powder or something like that?

Also have 10mg morphine in tablet form too? I'm just clueless with pharmas.

Ket coke mdma 2cb ect I know what to do the pharmas I have no idea haha

What brand of Morphine SR 60's do you have? If they are the M-eslon or Kadian type with the beads inside the capsule all you have to do is crush the beads to defeat the time release. DO NOT MIX morphine with any of the other drugs you have as without a tolerance that's a sure fire way to OD or really fuck yourself up. Also start low with the Morphine i would suggest no more then 30mg's orally the first time you take it. Morphine is one of the worst Opiates for causing nausea and vomiting so you don't want to spend the whole night with your head in the toilet.

Also if your going to be taking pharms i would suggest you research them unless you want to end up as just another overdose statistic

What brand of Morphine SR 60's do you have? If they are the M-eslon or Kadian type with the beads inside the capsule all you have to do is crush the beads to defeat the time release. DO NOT MIX morphine with any of the other drugs you have as without a tolerance that's a sure fire way to OD or really fuck yourself up. Also start low with the Morphine i would suggest no more then 30mg's orally the first time you take it. Morphine is one of the worst Opiates for causing nausea and vomiting so you don't want to spend the whole night with your head in the toilet.

Also if your going to be taking pharms i would suggest you research them unless you want to end up as just another overdose statistic

What I have here is MXL 60mg prolonged release capsules morphine sulphate

And

MST continus 10mg prolonged release tablets

I have 15 mg ER morphine as well it takes 4 hours to peak sometimes 3 hours if I crush it that's why it's dangerous to mix ANYRHING or thinking after 2 hours nothing happened cause it takes a really long time to peak wait 3-4 hours before re dosing