• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Codiene 60

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dribly

Greenlighter
Where can I buy Codiene 60? Im in pain,,, have a bad tear in my leg calf muscle...

Hello and welcome!
We can't really help you with that as it's against the rules.

I've seen a few pain pills on the DN but they were always something stronger like oxyodone 80mg or methadone 40mg. Maybe you could find some tapentadol on there but to specifically find a 60mg codeine you are likely to need to know someone with a prescription. Have you ever tried kratom for pain? I used it for pain for years.

@Dribly , welcome to bluelight. But your first post is really a violation of rules (BLUA) as we do not allow drug sourcing or selling. If you don't delete the post (I don't know how you could edit it so it isn't sourcing) I believe that moderators of this subforum will and will inform you that this is not allowed.

Hope that you get medical care for your leg, as I know how painful a tear of the muscle is. Wish you speedy recovery, and that you will stick around - but sourcing is just not acceptable as Bluelight would not exist in a blink of an eye.

Where can I buy Codiene 60? Im in pain,,, have a bad tear in my leg calf muscle...

We can't help you here, but if you are in pain and can't get medication, kratom is a pretty effective painkiller. Gotta close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.