• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids codeinerelieves withdrawal in smaller doses even with high tolerace and switching ir meds to weaker opiates

Hezman94

Bluelighter
basically the title
for example i took two hundred mg and forgot about taking a morphine dose i was due for nerly two hours.

also if i mix it with morphine hundred fifty mg and thirty mg morphine had me feeling nice

tt did not work tho when i had taken methadone for weeks on end tho.

tramadol works well for me aswell so im gessing i could be rapid cyp etaboliser or whatever

would a gp in uk be willing to preacribe dihydrocodeine ir to replace morphine ir and keepmy extended morphine
as i read dhc is a bit stimulating and morphine isnt most of time and cud say i wana do it see if i cud make a peranent switch infuture
then jut not mention it but i would rather have weaker opiates and dhc metabolises into dihydromorphine o no wonder addicts like dhc sayys it holds them well even at smaller doses. strange i thin theres a stiga on dhc in uk tho

apparently the amount of dihydromorphone metabolised is negligible and DHC itself is the main factor. I think DHC is a lot stronger than people think. I was doing 600mg DHC and 80mg oxy a day recently (which is about 1/3rd of my normal dose). When I ran out of that DHC I had to over double the amount of oxy I took and I was still sick. That's 300mg of DHC equalling about 80mg oxycodone.
I am kicking both now and took 240odd mg of codeine. It is barely keeping me well, just soothing the aches and chills a little bit.

The withdrawals I had from kicking DHC and oxy were unbelievable. I crack 100% each time, and if I can't get anything I start going absolutely mad