• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Codeine with diclofenac potassium

Orangerolex

Greenlighter
Hey,Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but I couldn't find anything via searching. I'm in Nicuragua at the moment and just bought a sheet of 50mg/50mg of codeine phosphate/diclofen potassium.I was wondering if it was possible to do a cold water extraction with it? I've done it in Australia with paracetamol but have no idea about diclofen. If it's not possible, how many could I pop without damaging myself with the diclofen?Thanks in advance for any info.

Hey,Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but I couldn't find anything via searching. I'm in Nicuragua at the moment and just bought a sheet of 50mg/50mg of codeine phosphate/diclofen potassium.I was wondering if it was possible to do a cold water extraction with it? I've done it in Australia with paracetamol but have no idea about diclofen. If it's not possible, how many could I pop without damaging myself with the diclofen?Thanks in advance for any info.

Max daily dose of diclofen is 150mg per day. That would be plenty of codiene, equal to ~25mg of morphine.

Diclofen is only slightly soluble in water, so in theory a cwe will reduce it's intake..

150mg isn't a very decent dose for me. I don't have a huge tolerance, but I'm a big dude and have been taking 60-90mg of oxycodone every few days for the past week and a half. When in Rome, I guess.

yeah i didn't get any recreational effects with codeine til i took around the 260-280mg mark (i also had never taken an opiate before that), so your oxy habit, while not very large, is probably am reason you're not feeling much. aim for around 260mgs and you should be fine, if not i believe 300mgs is the ceiling dose of codeine? got for that

The ceiling dose on codeine is debatable but in saying that if the OP has been using the amount of oxy mentioned then they're going to need a fairly significant larger dose than 300mg to achieve the same results.

I think you can get rid of it like Vicoprofens, ibuprofen will remain in your hopefully 2 pre-moisted then strained and shaped around the other coffee cup awaiting your CWE liquid. Not all nsaids are in the *profen family, but look up the solubility of diclofenac in water, and at different temperatures, but I expect the same.

I can't say for sure, this combo does not exist here. We have pure codeine pills 30 and 60, Empracets (30/300 APAP) and CodeineContins which albeit diifficult, are crushable. Yeah, it might sound weird, and the 50mg ones I imagine only good for kids with some kind of diarrhea-causing bug like I had as a kind in the 5th grade, missed a month and a week of school, only time in primary school I actually failed a class, math, because the teacher really sucked at trying to get me back on track where everyone else was, she gave me the average for exams I missed but that's it. Anyway, I remember being given morphine syrup that had other components, it was white like milk and certainly did not have a lot of morphine in it, you don't need much to stop diarrhea when Immodium does nothing, and anyway you can't take it for more than 4 days if I remember the warning from an Immodium box. But anyway CodeineContins then go 100, 150 and 200. The 150's and 200's are really neat, especially eating 2 200's which are the only one with a score line, the others are round, extremely hard (not Xanax XR hard like I heard those fuckers are) and the best way to take codeine. 2 crushed codeinecontin 200mg, as good as a shot of 25mg of morphine, without the rush.

Didn't get high, but since it was viral and not bacterial, I had to wait it out, and it turning into agony, I remember only being able to eat soup. Lost 25-30 pounds.

Anyway, diclofenac, I hate, the only way I could take it was as Arthrotec, it has something in it to prevent stomach and intestinal pain that worked much better than PPI's they insist on giving for people who have IBS (me when I was not on opiates everyday (dilaudid/methadone/bupe) with NSAIDs, when PPI's don't do anything for intestinal pain, Arthrotec have misoprotol in it too or something and it helps to take it easily. Still all the heart dangers of NSAIDs which are not taken seriously in Canada as compared to the US, no black box warnings, which I think Americans even have for prescription 600mg Ibuprofen.

Last edited:
The Ph balance actually affects it's solubility more than water temperature..

Thanks everyone for the info. I'll give it a go later today and see how it goes. Any signs I should look for if it's not working?

user-offline.png
Orangerolex - Strange coincidence I have lived in Nicaragua for 10 years and looking for the same information. I have advanced COPD and no morphine available here so the doctor said start with codeine.
OXA FORTE is available here 50mg Diclofenac potassium & 50mg Codine phosphate (English translation).

After a few hours search different sites give different solubility some say slightly soluble, say highly soluble.
Google search: Diclofenac potassium Water Solubility
https://www.google.com/?client=firefox-b#q=Diclofenac+potassium+Water+Solubility&start=50
About the 4th page of results is where I found this forum post

This one is the only result I could find with numbers: http://www.imaginot.com.au/downloads/58867448-2d54-42fe-914f-e5f22d23ecb2.pdf
"pH dependent aqueous solubility ranging from 17.8 mg/L at neutral pH to less than 1 mg/L at acidic pH. It is frequently used as the more soluble salts rather than free acid form; the sodium salt has a solubility of 1,113mg/L in water compared with the more soluble potassium salt 2,430 mg/L where around 20 mL of water will dissolve a 50 mg dose of diclofenac potassium."

At this cold water extraction site post: https://drugs-forum.com/forum/showwiki.php?title=Cold_Water_Extraction_of_Opioids
Type Solubility (31C water) Solubility (21C water)
Codeine 1g / 2.3 ml 1g / 0.7 ml

So looks like 1 tablespoon (15 ml of water) or even twice that much would only be a small amount of Diclofenac potassium & yet plenty of water to dissolve lots of codeine.

BTW the doctor said later as I need something stronger several stronger painkillers are a available the standard ones with different forms of codeine some with acetaminophen which works well with cold water extraction & other opioids no extraction necessary:
Dihydrocodeine, oxycodone, pethidine and tramadol etc & even the fentanyl patch.

If anyone else has help or info I would appreciate you post it.
THANKS

AS a doctor i can tell you that these drugs at those doses may possibly have one or more unforseen side effects including but not limited to fever and rash please refer to the nhs website for SAFE advice from EXPERIENCENDED DOCTORS AND HEALTH OFFICALS.