• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Codeine, Where can I get it and what's the best kind?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codeine CRZY

Greenlighter
Okay, so I have no clue about the science or the maths behind it, here is my usual dose and brand, after visiting a few pharmacies first being told "we don't stock it" to finally being handed care+ codeine linctus 15mg/5ml over the counter I manage to also get the Phenergin elixir 5mg/5ml, I mix the whole syrup into a 2L spire bottle, mix and drink. I pay around £15 altogether.

- Am I doing something wrong?
- Can I get it for a cheaper price?
- What is 'cwe'?

Lots of shitty opioids in the pharmacies of latin america.

We can't tell you where to get codeine as this is sourcing, but if you get cough syrup with codeine make sure that it only contains codeine.

'CWE' means cold water extraction which is a technique used to remove the APAP from codeine pills, but only the large dose of codeine is extracted which is then consumed.

Be careful and stay safe.

^ this. Please edit out the part of your post asking where to get codeine.

If your buying it from a legit pharmacy then the price will be fine, most places won't sell it to you so your lucky to get any at all(I'm assuming your in the UK). I don't know what all the fuss about this lean shit is, but your better off leaving the sprite out, and if you really want to take phenergan with it, take half hour before the codeine. But honestly phenergan just spoils the high in my opinion. And be careful how often you do this shit, all hard opiate users start somewhere. I started off with codeine and ended up a heroin addict, so maybe keep it to a once in a while thing. Look after yourself mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.