• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Codeine + Weed= Something amazing

Ergan

Bluelighter
so last night i decided to delve into some unique and weird combinations, the first thing that came to mind was Codeine and weed. I had some quite large expectations due to using high amounts of both of the drugs before, which would mean quite a nice 'high' in my mind. So i quickly extracted 200mg of Codeine using the CWE technique which i highly recommend using if you're going to be using Codeine.
I jump into my shower and drink the Codeine water which tastes like death btw so get a nice cool drink that's quite sweet, and i have about 7 cones (bowel for you Americans) as i always forget how many i have had after a sesh. After i finished i felt amazing like the weed high was being potentiated by the Codeine and vice versa.
At this stage i jump into bed and by god i felt like i was in a heaven full of feelings of love and peace as well as the sense of utter bliss. I lay in bed for about an hour or so before i fell asleep and it was the best experience of my life in relation to the release of Dopamine.

So i would like to ask a question has anyone had the same experience as me or have people had less inviting start to combining these beautiful chemicals?

codeine is a shitty drug on the whole. the euphoria it gives is laughable. maybe i'm just a poor metabolizer but i can't stand it.

i get way higher from a bong rip. i prefer kratom + weed =D. now that is synergy :D

NOOO BLANK ^^ I feel bad for you if that is the case man and not in a rude way I really wish you could feel that. And I can definitely relate to the OP in that I had 2 homemade weed brownies (mind you this is on of my first times taking edibles and I have low tolerance right now) and then 3 Tylenol 3's (90mg codeine) and I was so high that I HAD to lay down there was no option of staying on the computer.

I miss the days where a few Tylenol 3's and a joint would set me straight for the day.

Codeine and weed is a good combination. I feel like I'm floating on a cloud. If you're gonna do it, might as well take some tylenol 3s and smoke a bowl. They can be a lot of fun.

I hate weed on it's own - I know lots and lots of people love it, but it makes me anxious and paranoid.

Weed with opiates on the other hand - yeah, it can really make the opiods feel even better. It does go great with kratom. Weed, in moderation, goes great with any opiod.

Heroin seemed to always overpower it, to me, when I was kid. OC and weed were always the best combination to me- back in the day I had some body melting experiences with weed and OC. Once I remember having a few drinks at the bar, then coming home and smoking a blunt with friends, and then sneaking to the bathroom to rail an OC80 (without my friends knowing)....within minutes the world was melting around me. I was totally blissed out. It's still one of the best drug experiences of my junkie life.

I hate weed on it's own - I know lots and lots of people love it, but it makes me anxious and paranoid.

Weed with opiates on the other hand - yeah, it can really make the opiods feel even better. It does go great with kratom. Weed, in moderation, goes great with any opiod.

Heroin seemed to always overpower it, to me, when I was kid. OC and weed were always the best combination to me- back in the day I had some body melting experiences with weed and OC. Once I remember having a few drinks at the bar, then coming home and smoking a blunt with friends, and then sneaking to the bathroom to rail an OC80 (without my friends knowing)....within minutes the world was melting around me. I was totally blissed out. It's still one of the best drug experiences of my junkie life.

You aren't alone in that. I've always been jealous of all these people I know who just love weed and seem to just take to it so well, like it's their go-to substance, and it's so readily available. Meanwhile I'm having a panic attack after taking two small tokes on a joint.

I've tried it with benzos on a few occasions, and it kind of smoothed it out, gives me the nice part of the high without too much of the anxiety. So I'd imagine an opiate would smooth it out real nice.

I wholeheartedly agree with the OPs sentiment; I won't use codeine at all unless I have a nice, sedating strain on hand. For those of us stuck CWEing T1s, I find it helps alleviate the jitters/nausea/aggravation that go hand in hand with the inseparable ~450mg caffeine dose. Very synergistic, especially with strains that offer a decent body-high. Sitting on a rock or bench at the top of a hill looking out over the city while smoking a few bowls gives me a feeling of utter contentment (not joyous euphoria, per se, more just complete tranquility) I never managed to find with the stronger opioids (oxycodone, hydromorphone) in the past, weirdly enough.

Yep, cannabis and opiates work well. When I used to get euphoria with opiates, I liked to let the opiate do it's thing but once the peak had ended and begins to fade that's when I would have a spliff, and it's back to chronic nod city, lots of kkjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjiiiiiiiiiiiii on the keyboard. As per pinpoint's sentiments - very jealous of those with little to no opiate tolerance.

Mmmm sounds like a good mix, I want to try it. Op, are you CWE the over the counter paracetamol/codeine pills or are they prescription?

I love both drugs, BUT, once you pass the 800mg mark on codeine then smoking anything is just nauseating IMO.

What I would give to be 13 again getting knocked out on 60mgs DHC and a zoot. The good old days

Codeine and bud makes me nauseous. I have to wait a good 6 hours before I can smoke. Also depending on the strain (lots of hybrids here in Australia) it can make the opiate either too sedating if smoking indica dom. (Codeine is very sedating as is) or too mental and strange (if you're smoking sativa dom.)

Does anyone really get high on JUST Codeine alone??

If so, what dosage do you have to use?

I used Codeine a few times and it was such a mild high I'd rather have taken Kratom and almost thought it was just placebo.

With no tolerance at all (when I first started) I could feel 60mgs but 90 mgs would provide a light high. 120 mg was a moderate high and 150mg was pretty heavy.

Does anyone really get high on JUST Codeine alone??

If so, what dosage do you have to use?

I used Codeine a few times and it was such a mild high I'd rather have taken Kratom and almost thought it was just placebo.

Yes. Sort of. Depends. If I haven't used it (or anything that would create cross-tolerance) in over a month, I can get a pretty contented, tranquil nod going. It also requires a completely empty stomach (though not a stomach that has been empty long enough to retard my metabolism.)
Being stuck with T1s makes it difficult...if I didn't have the 900mg of caffeine mixed into the solution, I'm sure that 480mg of codeine would knock me pretty solidly on my ass.

But goddamn...I miss the days when 240mg (the dose I've settled on for the best effects without caffeine-related malaise) would have me so high that I was falling asleep smoking in bed and scratching myself raw.

80mg was my first codeine experience, and is what got me into opiates. It felt like being snuggled in a giant, white, glowing, warm fuzzy crystal that was floating on a bed of fluffy mashed-potato clouds.

Remember to take them with an alkaline stomach pH so that less of the opiate gets destroyed. (Look up alkaline food chart) But yeah man this week I would munch down a big ass carrot like Bugs Bunny 20-30mins before I took mine (an empty stomach besides that).

A low dose of Oxy or hydro with a nice Indica feels wonderful, and you get synergy from both the THC and opiate high. It's not that bad with codeine either.

But opiates are highly addictive, be careful, and stay safe.

Aww yes, my first step into the opiate world. When I was 17 I would fake chest infections or whatever by not couphing up the phelgum so it would sound all rough and nasty, plust I would make it look like I didn't feel good. I always got dihydrocodiene though, I would drink half the bottle and smoke with it, wasn't good unless I smoked...so long ago,soon after i just started buying off the street...10 years later, look at me now,lol. Makes me sad =(

opiates are so addicting. Pretty sure most people who get high off them and have money/ and a constant supply will get addicted. just a heads up kid