• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Codeine tylonol #3 and alcohol

Psychedalienation

Bluelighter
I drink roughly every day. I drank 3/4 of a bottle of bodka last night and kind of got drunk. Today i drank at around 5pm. Didnt take a shot since then. I took one 30mg/300mg apap codeine pill #3 at like 7:30-8.

Am i fucked.

Yes this was stupid.

Weight: 145 lbs
Content consumed:
30mg codeine
300mg apap
Half a bottle of skyy vodka

No, you're fine. It's not good to mix apap and alcohol, but a 300 mg dose is not alot, won't be much harder on your liver than just drinking would be.

I really would enjoy a nod tonite or a good buzz. Would it be dangerous to take more and what would be the best limit possible considering the circumstances of me drinking earlier today.

How long to wait for codeine after alcohol

Drank like maybe half a bottle of skyy, if that. At 4:30-5:30pm. i have a very high tolerance to alcohol and drink alot. Im 18 and weigh 145. I took 1 tylonol/codeine 30mg/300mg at like 7;30-8. Experiencing really nothing right now. It's 11:10 and yeah im sober except high on weed. So ive taken 90mg codeine one time like three years ago in high school in class and had an amazing experience as an opiate naive person. The last opiate ive done is percocet and that was over 4 months ago so i have no tolerance. This might sound crazy but a cwe is not possible for me.

I have 5 30mg' left. So 150/1500.

What could i safely take out of these? I am slightly itchy at the moment. I have no access to antihistamines and am broke.

Too late now but next time just pick one or the other. In my experience, any buzz you get from codeine would get muddied from alcohol.

It does indeed "sound crazy" that you cannot perform a Cold Water Extraction. I feel like the majority of homes will already have the necessary materials to perform the process without needing a trip to the store. Could you elaborate?

Do you have a death wish? Drinking a lot of alcohol while on opiates is an extremely easy way to overdose and die. Heck, even taking a lot of APAP daily and drinking is not good for you. Stay safe. Look into a rehab/detox before it's too late. Good luck.