• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Codeine + Tramadol (fast reply needed)

fermonos

Bluelighter
Guys how dangerous is mixing these two opiates

I've done 300mg codeine at around 1am then 200mg tramadol at around 10am. Done it today and yesterday.

Yesterday it completely fucked me up after taking the tramadol a few hours after taking the Codeine. When I took the Codeine I was fine since it's my normal dosage but after around 8 hours had passed and the high was almost gone I dosed the 200mg Tramadol which completely fucked me up. Today though I feel a bit strange and my body feels like it's under general anesthetic but obviously that's probably normal on these doses.

Basically I'm just panicking a bit and need some advice, thanks.

Fermonos, I think that you're just experiencing a little bit of anxiety. I don't mean to put you down in any way by this statement, as I'm the same, but I know that you can be a little more prone to anxiety. You're dealing with Opioids and SNRI's so you should expect to feel a little bit funny after an evening of indulgence. Give it a few hours or even a day. Maybe eat, sleep and rest normally and just see what comes of it before thinking the worst!

There shouldn't be anything inherently deadly about this combination. If you were going to die from respiratory depression, it would've happened already. Don't take any more depressants and you should be reasonably safe on your own. If you would like to cover all bases, are there any people you can call just to check in on you periodically?

I'm literally so fucked up rn, I suggest anyone who can get Codeine and Tramadol to try it together.

Do your normal dose of Codeine around 2 hours of waking up. Then around 12 hours later do 200-300mg of Tramadol. It puts you in a trance man I swear. I've been singing to my dog the last hour lmao! Pure bliss! You gotta fight the want to go to sleep though so if you have work in the morning I suggest waiting until you have a free day. The best thing is the tramadol high lasts a good few hours.

thank you for the kind words Kief, you always say the right stuff. I think I was just feeling a little more fucked up than normal because I took the tramadol all at once today where as yesterday I took 100mg then 100mg 1 hr after. I'm fine now though I tend to panic when I feel different that normal. I did have a weird thing earlier though. I was 'nodding' off at least I think I was nodding off then I felt like I was falling like when you're asleep and you fall and then wake up before you hit the ground.

Basically I was sat up resting my back against the wall on the pillows and I felt like I was falling but I wasn't asleep and I just jolted awake but then I felt all pins and needles all over and my eyes were all over I couldn't see straight and it was all blurry. Do you know what this could have been or is this just nodding?