• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Codeine tolerance

andrek159206

Bluelighter
can i do something to remove the tolerance of codeine or a little bit ? some tips of tea or just wait without use?

Yes, you just need to abstain from using for a while mate. Unfortunately, a tolerance to opiates usually indicates the beginning of dependence, so you need to be prepared to expect some physical discomfort for several days.

Or I have a trick up my sleeve, you are lucky that not up my arse :ROFLMAO: i usually use triplets to decrease it, so i will give you an example with how I do it with tranadol:

Day 1: dose X
Day 2: dose X
Day 3: dose X-50 mg (or a pill in this case)

Again I repeat it for 12 days then I go like this again but now modified

Day1: dose X-50mg
Day 2: dose x-50mg
Day 3: dose x-100mg

Repeat for 12 days and continue if you want to proceed lowe

Taking dextromethorphan with the codeine you take from now on may very well slow the tolerance development, and it often comes with things which potentiate the codeine too, as does the DXM itself.

You seem to know the score. Whats the deal with dxm and methadone?? I would like yo get high every so often on takehomes. So do I drink 50mg dxm 12 hours before my 85mg methadone and will i feel a large difference?

Yes, you just need to abstain from using for a while mate. Unfortunately, a tolerance to opiates usually indicates the beginning of dependence, so you need to be prepared to expect some physical discomfort for several days.
This, ^

Or I have a trick up my sleeve, you are lucky that not up my arse :ROFLMAO: i usually use triplets to decrease it, so i will give you an example with how I do it with tranadol:

Day 1: dose X
Day 2: dose X
Day 3: dose X-50 mg (or a pill in this case)

Again I repeat it for 12 days then I go like this again but now modified

Day1: dose X-50mg
Day 2: dose x-50mg
Day 3: dose x-100mg

Repeat for 12 days and continue if you want to proceed lowe
Thats a good trick, i do as much amps and coke for as long as i can stand the wd and pain then take a dose, usually that cuts 1-2 doses a day

But this is a pretty shitty way to cut down, especially if its your goal.