• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Codeine tolerance question

Jax42

Greenlighter
Hey All,

Just wanting to find out what your thoughts are on length been using codeine and tolerance for same effects / how much to increase my dose by, I've usually split my use over a few months or recently few weeks. The other week I got a mild high from 112mg which I took at about 10am day 1 then I took 144mg about 10pm day 2 (tried to potentials with grapefruit juice and one argent on day 2) felt mild effects day 1 but hardly anything day 2. Had been using cwe these days as it was codeine and apap.

Fast forward to this week and Monday I took ~200mg no cwe needed as not apap but ibuprofen and not a lot of ibuprofen to warrant a cwe. I had had a few pints and jay beforehand and felt awesome, great way to potentiate aha

Anyway so tonight I'm looking to take ~250mg, not potentiating just taking it alone, will I feel much from this or will it be diminished, what's your stories on taking codeine with shorter beaks between use?

Thanks in advance guys xoxo

I think you will definitely feel it. I havent used codeine all that much but all other opioids Ive taken like they are going out of style. When I have started after attempting to quit numerous times, even a day or two break means I wont have to up the dose all that much. But be careful, those doses go up and breaks in between disappear. And dont drink on codeine.

Ok dokes thanks for the info! And Yh I am going to be wary of my usage, thankfully appropriate times to take and money/plus need for cwe at times help to restrict my usage, hopefully enough to stave off addiction. Also the fact that if I don't notice an effect from ~200-250 I would choose to take a longer tolerance break rather than try to go above this dose, thanks again for the advice!