Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Codeine taken with sevreal potentiators - Experienced

narcomick

Bluelighter
T-00:20 magnesium, zinc, clonidine 0.25mg, lorperamide 2mg, citirizine 10mg taken and sipping some tonic water which contains quinine. These are all potentiators of codeine other than the citirizine which is for an antihistamine effect. I also have clonazepam 1mg in my system.

T-00:10 All I have are two 12.8mg codeine tablets each containing 200mg ibuprofen (brand nurofen plus)
I have a VERY high sensitivity though so this should be enough for me. I take some ginger to ease the minor nausea and circulation problems codeine can cause. Now I'm ready.

T+00:00 25.6mg of codeine taken.

T+00:20 the codeine is kicking in. Physical pleasure and mental quieting.. or even numbing you could say. This is likley due to the clonazepam though more than the codeine, the codeine, while producing it's own effects, is also amplifying the clonazepam somewhat.

T+ 00:30 Listening to music. 'teenage dirtbag' the best part of the song arrives and waves of euphoria wash through my body. A strong sense of wellbeing is occurring. Things look darker, so I assume my pupils have shrunk :D

T+00:40 feeling very sedated and upbeat for lack of better words. Mouth very dry. There is a sense of peace, almost spiritual. Music amazing.

T+00:50 the come up has ended leaving me in a state of bliss and content. I could nod out but not yet. Maybe I'll draw or maybe I'll text some freinds.. or girls.. opiates are a romantic drug right? Okay maybe not heroin, but a bit of codeine could be just the thing.

T+01:00 I feel like I'm stoned on some heavy CBD indica.. no anxiety or paranoia or trippy thoughts, just a relaxed, Slightly euphoric, content, hungry, dreamy state. Laying in bed letting the music take me into a dreamy nod state.

01:30 so warm and cozy, like being wrapped in the pure love of an angel. or a nice blanket.. which i am XD Nodded out for a bit, had some nice mental imagery, drew a bit, listening to music, taking to people and generally feeling good.

T+02:00 euphoria dissipating but still feel great. in no way am I coming down yet. Warm and content.

T+02:10 i'm gonna watch trainspotting tonight. Seen it so many times but I want it fresh in my mind, I'm seeing the sequel with a freind tomorrow.

T+02:20 Looking around and at my phone screen, I notice a slight yellow overlay of the visual field.. I have to look for it to see this currently but on higher doses it has been more pronounced. Things also look slightly hazy at times and minor colour enhancement can occur. The main visual effect of codeine in my experience is an increased appreciation of beauty, eg. Scenery or art have much more of a 'wow factor' as one can experience with cannabis. Audibly the only effect I have noticed is an increased appreciation of music and a desire for softer, or more upbeat or 'cheesy' songs, but many types of music are appealing on codeine, depends on your sober tastes ..i tend to avoid heavier rock or rap and anything too dark though.

T+04:00 the high is over. Just some residual warmth/anxiolytic effects.
The high, considering the low dose and my frequent usage was certainly potentiated and extended. Thanks for reading!

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_codeine
substancecode_opiates
substancecode_clonidine
substancecode_cimetidine
substancecode_tagamet
substancecode_quinine
substancecode_loperamide
_combo_
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm from Nepal a drug haven.
Everyone knows about benzos codeine and some weed.but here's my daily formula.
Cemitidine 600 mg/cetrizine 30 mg/chlorphenaramine malate 20 mg
Promethazine 50 mg
Codeine 90 mg
Nitrazepam30mg/clonazepam 4 mg
Dicyclomine 60 mg
Tramadol 300 to 400 mg

And I don't smoke weed anymore cause it makes me paranoid.and never mix alcohol cause I don't wanna fuck shit up.
This formula should last for the whole day and I need to keep smoking cigarettes for little boosts.hope this will help