• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Codeine "salt"? HELP

Sakur

Greenlighter
So I bought this pills (in form of capsules) that are 500mg APAP (paracetamol) + 30mg Codeine phosphate hemihydrate. When I went to do a Cold Water Extraction I noticed that the powder inside the capsules has a kind of "salt" (like sugar or salt crystals but a bit smaller).

My question is, Is the white powder APAP and the crystals or "salt", whatever, the CODEINE ??

here are the pills I got:
z5RUnm4.jpg

Dunno about that, but seeing those reminds me of mine and my Mrs first proper holiday together in Portugal. We spent ages walking around scoring codeine in every pharmacy. It was fun, though we later progressed to heroin which wasn't such fun, at least not when we could no longer sustain our habit.

So I bought this pills (in form of capsules) that are 500mg APAP (paracetamol) + 30mg Codeine phosphate hemihydrate. When I went to do a Cold Water Extraction I noticed that the powder inside the capsules has a kind of "salt" (like sugar or salt crystals but a bit smaller).

My question is, Is the white powder APAP and the crystals or "salt", whatever, the CODEINE ??

z5RUnm4.jpg
It's 100% for CWE; it's salt, salt is the most finest form of this drug. As in pure, salt like it states makes it have biovaliabity to water. So yes, CWE the Caps and everything left in the filters are all Tylenol. Don't eat that's left in the filter/filters, instead, drink what's left over in the cup/glass.

z5RUnm4.jpg
Also the powder is the Tylenol and the cystal like salt is the codiene.

This is getting close to pill identification. It's not, but it's close, so let's talk about solubilities of specific molecules as opposed to brands of medication.

ok, no more brands... So I did a different extraction guys, I noticed that the APAP would get stuck on clothes material like a t-shirt and then I just had to shake the "salt" off!
Then I put the "salt" in water and drinked it, it was around 130mg of codeine and I did not get high :( like wtf, maybe I'm a poor metabolizer??

Anyways today I got some codeine syrup! I was so luky that they sold me it without the prescription, so now we are going to see if I'm a poor metabolizer or not...

What dosages do you guys recomend me?
I'm planning on using 150mg of the 250ml bottle of syrup that I got (it is 2mg /ml).

If I don't feel anything at 150mg after 1 hour, what should I do??

Im confused.

Codeine phosphate is a base and a acid. The due to crystalization of codieine with phosphoric acid the solubility of codeine in water assuming its standard tap is greatly increased to from roughly 1 g per 100 ml to 25 g per ml at around 20 c

The solubility of apap around 10 to 20 c is much lower 7 g per 100 ml

If said twenty caps contain 500 mg of codeine only a very small amount of water would be meedes to disolve all the codeine whoch when filtered should contain much less apap

25 g per 100 ml or codeine phosphate is freely soluble 100 - 1000 g per 1000 ml apap is soluble 1-100 g per 1000 ml. In otherwords its about as soluble as table salt. To get an idea how much you need to mix it maybe practice shaking salt into water time it and when you dothe real thing u know roughly how long you need to mix