• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Codeine Questions

3methylmorphine

Greenlighter
Good Day,

I hope if this is in the wrong forum you will direct me accordingly.

Regular codeine user (as well as a plethora of other pharmaceuticals) dosing typically around 500mg with a potentiator (50mg Cyclizine, 600mg Lyrica) for around 2 years (started dosing at 120, then increased alongside tolerance). I dont usually take any Paracetamol (Acetomenophen) containing products, I use 30mg Codine Ph. tablets, however recently I have noticed I do not get anywhere near the typical result I used too. I stopped using Tramadol as I know it can block CYP2D6 so thought that could be why, it's not. And I do not use any other 2D6 inhibitors and try to ensure a really healthy diet to keep the enzymes replenished.

I have began using some old 500/30's I have (using an extended CWE and evaporation) to increase dosage however to me, this seems pointless as I feel there may be some other reason aside from tolerance, and would not like to increase my Mu tolerance any more than I already have.

Probably should ask some questions but really the main one is in the body - whats happening here!

Others are:

- being a prodrug and causing such a strong histamine response im sure it would be pretty pointless me 'mainlining' any, and I don't want to convert it to desomorphine in my kitchen, but maybe would there be any point in dissolving a handful of 30's in water and trying a bastardised CWE then evaporating them to remove the fillers in the pills, maybe thats a cause?
- Also, one more I've often wondered is what can one take or eat to 'replenish' the P400's and make the pathways metabolize quicker?

EDIT - Another one, why is it when I do a CWE on 500/30's with a net value of 600mg (a pretty normal and well understood dose for me) afterwards when I consume the extracted solution, why do I get a pressure around my occular area and my temples where I don't when I take 500mg of codeine phosphate alone?

Reg's

:?

Last edited: