• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Codeine Questions

thegman

Greenlighter
So I'm gonna do some codeine in a little bit via some T3's (30/300).
Just a few questions:

From what I've read the best way to take them is to crush them and dissolve/mix them in something, right?

I'm not doing an extraction because I've only done them once before (swallowed 3 whole) and I'm taking 6 this time, which seems like a safe enough dose of APAP. Is my reasoning good?

Also, is having one or two shots of alcohol to increase/enhance the effects a good or a bad idea?

Thats it, Thanks.

No, you have no need to extract only a couple of tablets and if you do choose to do that, you will be wasting alot of the codeine because you always lose some of the target in the process.

The reason people extract is because the 300 you mentioned, the APAP, can really harm youre liver but only when you rise to the 10,000 mg mark so relax and take the 2 tabs.

Yeah, ditto what Rachamim said. In Oz, CWE is big because we can get Nurofen +, which has 12.8mg of codeine and 200mgs of ibuprofen in each tablet, or other brands with have around 10mg of codeine and 500mg of acetaminophen in each tablet.

I do about 400mg each time I dose, so CWE is a must for me.

ETA:

Also, is having one or two shots of alcohol to increase/enhance the effects a good or a bad idea?

Have 1 shot maybe an hour to half an hour before your codeine. Alcohol increases the amount of CY2D6 enzymes in your liver (or enhances them maybe), which means more codeine is gonna be turned into morphine for you. I find that even just a little too much alcohol during the codeine experience can ruin it for me, and I much prefer opioids to alcohol.