• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Codeine, Potency and Music

JennCajun

Greenlighter
Hey guys,
I am a little unsure if I'm posting this in the correct area, so forgive me if this gets moved. I have a few questions, some for help, and one for fun. I've got myself 8 TEC3's, or Tylenol 3's. If I take them orally I'd be ingesting about 240mg of Codeine Phosphate. I know this isn't a huge amount, and as I'm actually prescribed these bad boys for some fresh injuries I do have a slight tolerance. I'm certain I'll get a decent little buzz from it, but I was wondering what could help me out thats simple to potentiate these? I've already read the codeine potentiation forum, so please don't link me it. For now I'll be mixing the 8 T3's, with 4mg ativan, and perhaps a rum and coke..also these will be mixed with seroquil or Quetiapine 75mg. Let me know if this is a dandy idea, or too stupid. I've survived a lot of things related to drugs in my life so I can't always gage the "not a smart idea" level. My final question for you guys is music related. I personally love to crank the music when I'm in a codeine high. I love Classic Rock but I find for being high, things like soft trap, ei Flume, really gets me feeling good. Let me know if you have any suggestions.
Thanks!

Really bad idea, 240mg of codeine isn't a low dose (do a CWE), 4mg of lorazepam is a high dosage + alcohol + quetiapine
So you want to combine 4 CNS depressants, this can lead to increased respiratory depression and can kill you

Thanks! I thought it was low cause you can rec use liek 400mg per high I thought..and I figured the seroquil was low dose. I'll just take the TEC3s!

I second the bad idea thing. Before mixing those try WGFJ, Tagamet, and an antihistamine (itching for me and many others on codeine is bad otherwise!).