• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Codeine phosphate 25mg/5mg oral solution

Boblfc89

Greenlighter
11656hello I'm a new member although I've been looking through the bluelight forums for years, so I've acquired two bottles of "codeine phosphate 25mg/5mg oral solution". I was wondering whether anybody has come across this particular type of codeine before as I've never seen it, I'm an experienced opiate user but ive been clean for around a year. Is this the stuff you can make lean from? Is this stuff common ? I'm based in the UK so maybe its just here its uncommon. Any input would be great. Thanks, BOB

Oh,the white stuff on the bottles I assume is where some has dribbled out and set, my friend whom I aqquired it from only used it once or twice but didn't want to get used to it, the large bottle is almost full, the smaller one is half full . I also have some co-drydamol tablets, 100 x 10mg DHC tartrate, 500mg apap. Cold water extraction ??

Hi Bob and Welcome to BL

I honestly would rethink making lean out of your liquid codeine. Lean has been popularized in rap culture as being some kind of "magical" drug when in truth it's only codeine and an antihistamine- promethazine, oh.. and purple food coloring of course.
A 2nd generation antihistamine is actually a good idea to help control the itching from codeine, but with or without promethazine and purple food coloring it should work in an almost identical fashion as 'Lean' or 'Purple Drank'. Promethazine only adds a sedative effect that many dislike when comparing 'Lean' to say Cocodamal tablets that have been CWE'd.

As far as brands go, there's literally no difference from one to another aside from dyes and maybe flavorings or preservatives. The raw bulk codeine used to manufacture it usually comes from the same supplier that fills orders for other pharma companies.

With your DHC tabs I would def recommend a Cold Water Extraction as a 1/2 gram of APAP per pill is no bueno for one's liver. Below are a couple of great CWE threads with loads of great info.

And lastly, I hope you're sure about getting back into Codeine after abstaining from opioids for so long, it's a hellish habit which I'm sure you know. Good Luck and Stay Safe with your doses.

Jekyl you forgot sprite. And it's purple jolly ranchers for true sizzurp not purple food dye, that's cheating lol.

BOB that stuff looks hella old. Bin it you can buy bottles cheap anyway, it's pretty easy to get hold of online and in the UK mail next day tbh. Unfortunately I can't give u a source here but Google is your friend.
Defo CWE for the DHC!
Stay safe!

Fuck me where you been storing that doesn't look very advertising hope you didn't buy it like that although i would defo go their if i needed to know what im sayin boys ;) ;)

what is it covered in btw white paste?

Thanks jeckyl..... And guys believe it or not its not even old, I got it from a friends meds cupboard, he had a broken fibula and a shattered pelvis, (motorbike accident) but that was two years ago, I sai, "I'll have these' lol the dates on them are still in date, the white stuff is where some of the syrup has dribbled down the bottle and set. The syrup is totally clear and absolutely fine..25mg in 5mg is bigger than what I've seen, typically 10mg in 25mg is what I see on people's pics. I had a 40mg dose measured out with a plastic benalyn syringe last night, so 100mg codeine, nice little wavey buzz on....I'll be leaving it in the fridge now (after I clean the bottlws) I also found 7 20 mg temazepan jellies, now I hope they don't have a shelf life because they were taken out of circulation ages ago im sure lol x

I would recommend loratidine as the antihistamine as jekyl stated it is easy to get hold of and not as sedating as prome.

Fuck me where you been storing that doesn't look very advertising hope you didn't buy it like that although i would defo go their if i needed to know what im sayin boys ;) ;)

what is it covered in btw white paste?

Its just the codeine solution thats dribbled out and set when my friend clearly didn't out the lid back on properly. Had some last night ..does the trick

Cool thats all that matter i prefer cocodomal liquid because its basically water i think if im thirsty and i drink it i get higher because my body needs the water but so does the codeine mwahahaw im like an evil superviloian genius or something

View attachment 11656hello I'm a new member although I've been looking through the bluelight forums for years, so I've acquired two bottles of "codeine phosphate 25mg/5mg oral solution". I was wondering whether anybody has come across this particular type of codeine before as I've never seen it, I'm an experienced opiate user but ive been clean for around a year. Is this the stuff you can make lean from? Is this stuff common ? I'm based in the UK so maybe its just here its uncommon. Any input would be great. Thanks, BOB
I ain't gotta clue mate I've seen the powder it gives ppl Lock jaw

Yep, I am familiar with the syrup that has 15mg per 5ml, which can be bought without a prescription. Never seen that higher dosage but I suppose it's available on prescription only.

The promethazine has the advantage of allowing the liver to make more of the codeine into morphine, dihydrocodeine into dihydromorphine &c -- I would take about half the regular dose of the promethazine tablets or whatever along with a first-generation antihistamine for codeine potentiation and the second-generation antihistamine if itching remains a problem. Turning codeine linctus into Lean is a bit of a labour-intensive means of something which can be accomplished by other means. Carbonation and perhaps pH are contributors to the codeine hitting faster and harder, and it goes double for DHC. Gatorade, perhaps with a little bit of booze mixed in is a good carrier for liquid codeine type opioids, and ginger ale is a popular recipe from way back.

Last edited:
The histamine effects of morphine and its close relatives like codeine are a large part of the rush, which is the physical sensation of the drug pouring into the system . . . the rapid onset euphoria is the bang, and then the nod happens later or not at all depending on the dose and other factors

The histamine effects of morphine and its close relatives like codeine are a large part of the rush, which is the physical sensation of the drug pouring into the system . . . the rapid onset euphoria is the bang, and then the nod happens later or not at all depending on the dose and other factors
Promethazine is your friend :)