• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Codeine Linctus sugar or sugarfree?

Codeine Linctus (at least in the UK) is OTC, not POM, so it's not really going behind your doctors back, nor is ordering prescription meds from legit online pharmacies which was discussed at length in another thread. Not trying to argue, just pointing it out

Yeah I agree, and besides, one can't really hope to FIND codeine linctus these days from bricks and mortar pharmacies. A few years ago maybe, now nearly nowhere carries it, I don't know as I remember anywhere that still does in the city, among pharmacies I know of that still stocks it.

Yeah I agree, and besides, one can't really hope to FIND codeine linctus these days from bricks and mortar pharmacies. A few years ago maybe, now nearly nowhere carries it, I don't know as I remember anywhere that still does in the city, among pharmacies I know of that still stocks it.

I found two that stocked it after asking in at least 20 independent pharmacies, so it's rarer than hen's teeth now. A couple of online places sell it, but restrict how often you can buy it. That's all really

Codeine Linctus (at least in the UK) is OTC, not POM, so it's not really going behind your doctors back, nor is ordering prescription meds from legit online pharmacies which was discussed at length in another thread. Not trying to argue, just pointing it out

It is when the discussion concerns controlled drugs (not just the linctus) and the poster makes comments like...

I'm worried those sites can contact your GP ....Do those sites do CDs like oxy and morphine too?

As I have stated Senior Moderators can be contacted if people think I have over censored the thread.

Yeah, its fucking hard to get hold of these days. Its getting harder and harder to get that key ingredient for my codeine linctus/lime and vodka backed ether version of a jagerbomb, which is shitty, because thats my signature cocktail.

As for the restrictions on how often...what are the restrictions, time-wise or quantity-wise?

One bottle every 1-3 months depending on the website.

I know only one pharmacy that stocks it now, used to be three just a couple years ago. Sad times. The regulator is trying to get rid of the stuff. Many pharmacists will outright lie to you and say it's POM. If you tell them you've bought it OTC before etc and act confused they'll just say they're out of stock. All bollocks.