• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Codeine cough syrup

P

Pink dicks 4 life

So I have this cough syrup and was wondering what good high would be like. Btw this will be my first high ever, I haven't even gotten drunk...

also, watch out with syrup and opiates, the more you drink, the more likely you may get sick. Many people cannot handle opiates at all, so they end up puking, just take it slow

Read the label and know exactly how much you're dosing. You don't want to just gulp it down.

-hs

If you don't have any experience with opioids I would probably take about maybe 100 mg codeine (however many teaspoons of syrup that is). That's equivalent to about 10-15 mg hydrocodone which is a good entry-level dose.

Dont do it... Opiates are nothing to mess with. But... If you must... Taking 50mg codeine, however many milliliters that adds up to, should be a good tester to see how u react. If you dont feel much, 100mg couldnt hurt. Just remember to respect this class of drugs...

Have you drank any? For your first time, id drink anywhere from 1-3OZs then wait and see you react/how high you get. If its still in the prescription bottle, it has the ounces listed on the side along with the measuring per ounce.

I remember "lean" was the first opiate I ever tried bc its a fad in the trap music scene LOL. Anyway point is, fucking loved it. Drank about 5-6 pints to myself in the past couple years bc my mom dates a docter.

Started with lean, now its heroin;) along with absolutely any other opiate.

Lean still my favorite and would rather have a full pint of it over a gram of black tar. Cant get it like I use too:(

^ Ah okay, that makes more sense, I forget about those poor saps out west. =D

-hs

^ Ah okay, that makes more sense, I forget about those poor saps out west. =D

-hs

You obviously haven't had good tar then lol and we don't have to worry about our shit being cut with Fent like all you east coast people

You obviously haven't had good tar then lol and we don't have to worry about our shit being cut with Fent like all you east coast people
I was also gonna mention about having good quality tar. Honestly ive had tar that was better than powder up here, and by better i mean a lot better there is no doubt high quality tar that in some cases I would trade for the powder that runs thru my town sometimes. I guess it depends on the quality of the tar as to if I would prefer 16oz of codeine, also has to do with the ritual of 'pouring up' and being able to drink it and get fucked up and the fact it was my first opiate that made me have a warm euphoric nod

From a noob asking about codeine syrup to junkies comparing tar to powder in 12 posts. Bravo. :)

My first question on this site was regarding the possible availability/existence of an anxiolytic inhaler.. you know, like a benzo in aersol form (still an interesting idea if you ask me), something I could take a quick breath of to help me sleep and unwind.

By post 10, after being introduced to the idea of opiate eye-drops (by Kitty) and having only been recommended a powerful antipsychotic snuff intended for use by schizophrenics (also by Kitty) I took it upon myself to make my own liquid nasal spray from a Japanese water-soluble benzodiazepine prodrug (went alright).

Any potential dangers of my actions went largely ignored in favour of discussing Zyprexa generics and the effects of Largactil..

I love this site :)

I think I argued against ocular administration. Rest may or may not be true. You were doing it anyway. Im all for HR but know when its on too. :)