• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Codeine cough syrup

I think Codeine is a good opiate to try your first time, it gives you an idea of what opiates feel like. If you start out with something like oxycodone you'll always be disappointed with other opiates like hydrocodone and codeine

I have the same thing, but the codiene concentration in the syrup is very little. It is prescription, so theres plenty of other stuff in it that get you feeling good.

Take 4-5 teaspoons of the syrup and have some beers. that will get you feeling mighty fine :)

I think Codeine is a good opiate to try your first time, it gives you an idea of what opiates feel like...

I disagree...
Hydrocodone is the perfect one for beginners. As you have no ceiling... And you don't have to worry about poor metabolism as much.

Ok well I just finished that bottle of prometh/codeine in just a few days. I was aware of the compound effects of the two in terms of breathing difficulty. So I would maybe take 3 or 4 tsp. of it to feel good, normal dosage is 1 tsp.

I tried to chase the opiate feeling down to the last drop of the bottle. I knew it, I wasn't gonna feel any opiate euphoria. However, the sleep was good, and prometh is a good combo with codeine anyways, IF YOU'RE CAREFUL.... I can see the danger of mixing these two downers. I know my own tolerance well, but I was cautious not to over do a single dose (like chugging half the bottle in 1 minute). No way... I slowly sipped at it one by one, slowly had a nice, sleepy few days in a row. I didn't get shit done productivity wise, but I don't come across opiates by a phone call away, its not available anymore, at all.

Hydrocodone is way safer for starters, agreed. I have made a few friends throw up with 15mg of oxycontin before. I take a 30mg, break it into 4 pieces, making them 7.5mg~ each. My friend couldn't feel 7.5mg in an hour. So I gave him another quarter, thus upping his total dosage to 15mg. All of a sudden the first and second kicked in at the same time, and he threw up. Some people's bodies respond differently to oxycodone, and when it rains, it pours!

codeines alot better with promethazine helps convert to morphine in liver, so why dont u get some sprit drop the 4 in the 20 ounce and get a few jolly ranchers?

^Erm, I don't think it does, it potentiates all opiates, if anything it inhibits the metabolism of codeine. In any case, most of the activity isn't from metabolism to morphine.