• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Codeine cold water extraction syringe method

Xasks

Greenlighter
I recently extracted 96 mg of codeine and some caffeine from a medication containing 500 mg/pill.I'm trying to get the most codeine so I found this other medication containing 12 mg codeine 250 mg acetaminophen 300 mg aspirin.This is a great deal for me and as I said I'm trying to get the most so my questions are if the syringe method will work keeping in mind that I have about 40 pills?Will it work if it contains aspirin and acetaminophen?What is the best method for extracting codeine?

P.S.
Sorry for my bad english. :)

Don't worry about the English impairment. We understand your situation just fine. Cold Water Extraction, as you know, is an extremely simple process. There are of course variables at play that can ultimately effect your yield, but after a couple of tries, I feel that this method is easily mastered. Given this, you should only ever need to increase the volume of water used and maybe the size of your vessels/containers to accomodate the increased volume of powder.

You will have to use more water, which in turn could take longer to evaporate. I don't know if you're injecting or using orally or what, but this was always an issue for me when I did CWE's and I had to wait for the water to evaporate for it to fit in my rig.

Don't worry about the English impairment. We understand your situation just fine. Cold Water Extraction, as you know, is an extremely simple process. There are of course variables at play that can ultimately effect your yield, but after a couple of tries, I feel that this method is easily mastered. Given this, you should only ever need to increase the volume of water used and maybe the size of your vessels/containers to accomodate the increased volume of powder.

You will have to use more water, which in turn could take longer to evaporate. I don't know if you're injecting or using orally or what, but this was always an issue for me when I did CWE's and I had to wait for the water to evaporate for it to fit in my rig.

Well the first time I used about 100 ml of water when I did the cwe but I've read on the web that you can put a piece of cloth in a 20/30 ml syringe and the add the crushed pills with 6 to 9 ml of water.The only thing is that this process does not work with paracetamol.I want to know if will it work with my pills keeping in mind that they contain aspirin too.Thanks for the tips btw.

^Well, good news and bad news. The bad news is that you're mistaken regarding the CWE and the good news is that you have a viable avenue to remove the APAP from your Codeine. APAP stands for N-Acetyl-Para-Amino-Phenol and Paracetamol is essentially a pontmanteau of this chemical name, as is Acetaminophen. They are all synonyms for the same compound. Tylenol is the commonly known brand name for it in the United States and it's sold as the brand Panadol in a lot of other places. APAP is the drug which is commonly paired with Opioid painkillers, both for the added analgesic synergy and to discourage abuse.

Technique for Cold Water Extraction is going to vary from person to person based upon available equipment and circumstances, but the mechanism itself will always be the same. Mixing pills into solution of cold water then filtering the solution. However you choose to do this is fine as long as the key steps are all followed. In theory, a filter as an actual part of the syringe should work fine, but you should always perform multiple filtrations to be confident in your product.

^Well, good news and bad news. The bad news is that you're mistaken regarding the CWE and the good news is that you have a viable avenue to remove the APAP from your Codeine. APAP stands for N-Acetyl-Para-Amino-Phenol and Paracetamol is essentially a pontmanteau of this chemical name, as is Acetaminophen. They are all synonyms for the same compound. Tylenol is the commonly known brand name for it in the United States and it's sold as the brand Panadol in a lot of other places. APAP is the drug which is commonly paired with Opioid painkillers, both for the added analgesic synergy and to discourage abuse.

Technique for Cold Water Extraction is going to vary from person to person based upon available equipment and circumstances, but the mechanism itself will always be the same. Mixing pills into solution of cold water then filtering the solution. However you choose to do this is fine as long as the key steps are all followed. In theory, a filter as an actual part of the syringe should work fine, but you should always perform multiple filtrations to be confident in your product.

It really helps me considering that I'm new.Thanks for the knowledge. :)