L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Codeine before sex?? (Female)

Opiatedreams121212

Greenlighter
I'm new to this website, so first of all I'd like to say hi.

I'm a 20 year old woman with a pretty low opiate tolerance. I use codeine and tramadol recreationally (either 90mg of codeine, 100mg of tramadol or a mixture between the two).

I'm going over to this guy's house to have sex tonight. I've noticed recently that alcohol numbs me till sex isn't enjoyable and has been causing me to feel more depressed than happy, so I was wondering if taking a low dose of codeine and smoking some of the guy's weed would be enough to give me a buzz without interfering with the pleasure of sex?? Or should I just have a few drinks/ stay sober?? Also what would constitute as a 'low dose'??

Thank you for any replies and I hope to get to know some of you better!!

Xxxxx

welcome to bluelight. i'm going to move this thread.

homeless -> sex, love & relationships

I find marijuana to be a great aid for sexual stimulation, but not everyone feels the same way. Really to be honest, it's a hard question to answer because we don't know how you feel on these substances, let alone knowing how you will react to them in a sexual situation.

My best advice if you are adamant on being in an altered state for sex, I would suggest taking some personal time to yourself next time you use a drug and masturbate for a while. Knowing how you feel touching yourself on a drug is a pretty good indication of how it will feel during sex

Opiates tend to kill sensations, so codeine won't enhance anything on a physical level. However it can be dampening if that is what you need. It will most likely make it harder to orgasm, though not impossible.

Personally, with opiate sex I get very horny but extremely dry (lube is essential) and you won't cum. But tbh sex on opiates is one of my favorite things. And when you throw weed into the mix as well I think you're gonna have an awesome time :)

My best advice if you are adamant on being in an altered state for sex, I would suggest taking some personal time to yourself next time you use a drug and masturbate for a while. Knowing how you feel touching yourself on a drug is a pretty good indication of how it will feel during sex

^This is perfect advice! Im with Pagey tho, I love opiate sex. Its my favourite. But clearly everyone is different and you may need to experiment a little more til you find whats right for you. But keep trying :)

Opiates tend to kill sensations, so codeine won't enhance anything on a physical level. However it can be dampening if that is what you need. It will most likely make it harder to orgasm, though not impossible.

It really depends on the person because I'm on oxy, ms contin er, and a muscle relaxer from a spinal cord injury and when I have sex it feels so amazing. When I add thc, it's even better.