• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Codeine and promethazine tablets

blacktea187

Greenlighter
I've got 60mg codeine phosphate pills and 25mg promethazine hydrochlorine pills, would it be the same if I popped one codeine and one and a half promethazine (37.5mg) as drinking 'lean'?
Also whats the best way if possible to turn these pills into lean drank? Cheers lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Purple Drank is : Promethazine hydrochloride 6.25 mg; codeine phosphate 10 mg in a flavored syrup base with a pH between 4.8 and 5.4. Alcohol 7%. Artificial and natural flavors, citric acid, D&C Red 33, FD&C Blue 1, FD&C Yellow 6, glycerin, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sodium propionate, water, and other ingredients.
So minus the flavoring, food coloring, and a little EtOH, yea you have the main ingredients. Turning your tablets into a syrup would most likely slow the absorption time and have no benefits whatsoever.

Even with Promethazine added, Codeine is a poor substance for recreational use as the side effects can be punishing. I truly never understood the value placed on cough syrup as a recreational substance. With Glutethamide maybe.

Why would you add promethazine to codeine it blocks dopamine and causes anticholinergic side effects.

I've got 60mg codeine phosphate pills and 25mg promethazine hydrochlorine pills, would it be the same if I popped one codeine and one and a half promethazine (37.5mg) as drinking 'lean'?
Also whats the best way if possible to turn these pills into lean drank? Cheers lol

Don't make identical threads please guy. Your question was answered concisely in the first thread you started.

Last edited: