• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids codeine and prometh

xannyhead

Bluelighter
got codeine for coughing few weeks ago (third time ive been prescribed it) and didnt feel shit. Cough wouldnt stop. Now i just got out of the hospital for flurona and have a script for codeine. Is 120mg codeine + 25mg promethazine a safe dose to try to feel something and maybe make this cough go away??

Codeine doesn't work well for certain people. Some people are deficient in the liver enzyme that converts it to morphine.

That being said, 120 and 25mg will be a safe dose even assuming very little opiate tolerance. Don't mix any other downers with it though.

just took around 130ish 35 min ago, feeling kinda good, dont know if thats it or if i should do more. Not that I expected much from codeine though

just took around 130ish 35 min ago, feeling kinda good, dont know if thats it or if i should do more. Not that I expected much from codeine though
If you take 1000mg vitamin C, 4,000 IU of vitamin D, and 50mg Zinc a day, it should help you recover from Flurona. Glad you're out of the hospital.

If you take 100mg vitamin C, 4,000 IU of vitamin D, and 50mg Zinc a day, it should help you recover from Flurona. Glad you're out of the hospital.
im on some antibiotics. Almost intubated. but im home now! oxygen saturation 97-98% and tested negative to covid and h3n2 already. Thank you though!