• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

codeine and paracetamol

gonnaod

Bluelighter
I have been prescribed co-codomal a mixture of 30/500. I take 4 at once a day so thats 2 grams of paracetamol is this safe as I know the most you can take up to 8 grams of paracetamol?

yes its safe but try not to take too much para at the same time in one sitting as its still a lot for your body to process - try doing a CWE?

I have been prescribed co-codomal a mixture of 30/500. I take 4 at once a day so thats 2 grams of paracetamol is this safe as I know the most you can take up to 8 grams of paracetamol?

It is my understanding that, according to the Food Drug Administration, the maximum amount of APAP that you can consume in any 24 hour period is 4 grams (or 4k milligrams).

To do this even more safely, try not to exceed 1 gram (1k milligrams) per hour.

If you really want to not risk liver damage while copping a nice buzz, do a cold water extraction.

While you can technically pop two of your co-codomals in a two hour time frame (and no more after that), doing that every day still poses risks.

Sooooo a CWE is looking like a nice option for you.

https://wiki.tripsit.me/wiki/Cold_Water_Extraction

this is a step by step process^

I live with people that aren't into drugs so don't want to really do a cwe lol having the stuff in the freezer isn't an option

Do doctors prescribe pure codeine readily in the uk as I've had liver damage before and don't like taking paracetamol containing products.