• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Codeine and Gabapentin high

Status
Not open for further replies.

missxvamp

Greenlighter
Heyaaa. So ive been browsing around on here a while and decided to join and make a post. Im wanting to know more about how i can get a better or longer lasting codeine high. I get 30/500 solpadols and Gabapentins from the docs. I know about CWE but cant really do that as i live with my partner and he knows i like to abuse some of these drugs. Whichhh i know is bad but it aint my fault if im depressed and these pills give me a few hours of happiness. Also im worried about tolerance. Ive been taking Gabapentin now for like over a year. I tend to take them every few days to space it out. Im on 400mg per day. But i take like about 6 of them. As for co-codamols i take only 4 every time i get up. So on a empty stomach. Does it only ever work on empty stomach? Cause i read that havng a high fat food with Gabapentin makes it work better so i always do that as well. Ughh can i just have some ideas please. Baring in mind this is all i have got and i wont/cant do any harder drugs. Docs also wont give me other stuff like benzos/dias etc. I just am not allowed them. Specially considering i recently took a overdose of 80 x 300mg gabas (no it didnt do shit)...oh i lie shit is all it did after a few hours... Im a fat chic so yeah lucky me didnt get bloody harmed. MEH. Help me get high :D Ideas please xx

Well to be honest we can’t tell you how to get High.

Just whether what you take and the reaction if it’s deadly,

GABA is fun but it gets old. I was abusing gaba from 2008 to 2018. I hate the drug,

I wished I never was prescribed it. Docs need to be held accountable for screwing up ppls lives.

Also I would suggest you take codiene correctly. It’s good to see you don’t want to try harder stuff. God willingly you keep that mind set.

Well to be honest we can’t tell you how to get High.

Just whether what you take and the reaction if it’s deadly,

GABA is fun but it gets old. I was abusing gaba from 2008 to 2018. I hate the drug,

I wished I never was prescribed it. Docs need to be held accountable for screwing up ppls lives.

Also I would suggest you take codiene correctly. It’s good to see you don’t want to try harder stuff. God willingly you keep that mind set.

Why us gabapentin so bad? I've had like weeks where I don't have any and I don't think it bothers me that much. In the past years ago I've trier many drugs and never got addicted to any. I don't addicted to what I have now. I just like the feeling lol. But if I didn't have any other wouldn't bother me x

Why gabapentin so bad?

Two things that stand out from Pregabalin were it's ability to tranquilize without effecting emotions. Unlike Benzodiazepinen. And at the same time being more impairing, be it unnoticeable at first. At my skills, reaction time and such were delayed. But again unlike benzo's these effects were so background it only occured when I was confronted. Like the time I almost drove my bike under a car. Something weird about the Gabapentinoids.

Why us gabapentin so bad? I've had like weeks where I don't have any and I don't think it bothers me that much. In the past years ago I've trier many drugs and never got addicted to any. I don't addicted to what I have now. I just like the feeling lol. But if I didn't have any other wouldn't bother me x
Gabapentin is good for anxiety and foot neuropathy per the Docs.

Yeah bro, you must re phrase whatever it is you want to know. We do not and will not tell you how to abuse drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.