Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Codeine and Clonazepam - Experienced - a blissful synergy

narcomick

Bluelighter
Note that i used a low dose of codeine here as 1) this is all i need due to a high sensitivity
2)I was mixing depressants, so I didn't wanna take too many risks.
T+:00:00
25.6mg codeine taken. Some anxiety.
T:00:20
0.25mg clonazepam taken. With another dose of codeine, around 7mg. Codeine kicking in. Slight sedation and warmth.
T00:30
annoying acid feeling in throat. Sedation and body high kicking in, from the clonazepam as well as the codeine. Anxiety relief occurs, getting stronger every minute. Drink of water should help the acid. Will drink tonic water. I'm hoping now that the codeine is converted into morphine, the quinine will potentiate it and make it last longer.
T:00:40
very nice feeling of relaxation from the synergy of these drugs. And what a synergy it is! Mental and physical relaxation unlike anything I've felt from these substances individualy along with minor euphoria and a warm feeling spreading from my stomach. Another 0.25mg clonazepam taken.
T:00:45
That nice feeling is taking hold more and more, it's just right, not too weak but not too strong either. Gonna play the trainspotting soundtrack, Slightly ironic i know but it's just so good for opiates. Maybe because I associate it with them.. whatever, it's good music :D I'm a huge trainspotting fan, admittedly because of my codeine indulgence. ''Lust for life'' starts up and waves of euphoria hit me hard.
T:01:00
Intense sedation/relaxation is all I can say. I could nod out so easily. The music from the 'toilet scene' is playing, where Renton imagines swimming to collect the opium suppositories, under the influence of valium. It's very good 'nod music' I feel a blissful sedation and desire nothing else right now. I feel completely in my own world. I'm peaking for sure and it's so nice.
T:01:10
Peaking even harder. Got a random erection which won't go away which is somewhat annoying.. and funny. I thought opiates suppress sex drive? Maybe it's cause I'm talking to my girlfriend about her coming over tommorow. The conversation is taking a deeply erotic turn. Very relaxed. Music is great. I'm nodding while awake it seems, I'm so tired but in a nice way.. wish I could describe this better.its like.. a braingasm of relaxation and content? It's a braingasm, yes.. I like that word XD
T:01:30
Nightclubbing by iggy pop. Ah yes. The peak is not over but soon will be. Time to take zopiclone. I have a 3.75mg pill at the ready.
T+02:00 zopiclone boosts anxiety relief. All other effects of codeine have receded or been killed by the zopiclone so I take another 30 mg codeine disolved in water and get some food.
T:02:10 codeine redose hits hard and fast, the zopiclone takes away the anxious edge and I feel amazing! Peaking harder than before. Finished my cereal and gonna have a cigarette. I have drunk like coordination but I feel great. I won't be taking anything else tonight. Just half a beer later. But this has already been my best sesh in ages, and I'm only halfway.
Over the next couple of hours the buzz fades away and I stop writing. Woke up this morning from the most restful sleep I've had in ages. Definatley a great experience.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_codeine
substancecode_opiates
substancecode_clonazepam
substancecode_benzos
substancecode_gabaergics
_combo_
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator: